Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anon for this ( )
Date: January 25, 2014 10:03PM

Below is a link that shows the standard cleaning cart used by members of the church. What is unusual about this photo is that it was taken on a Sunday just outside the chapel.

http://imgur.com/wxFMu4I

Notice the exposed toilet paper rolls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 25, 2014 10:13PM

those look like well used rolls of toilet paper.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: January 25, 2014 10:14PM

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 25, 2014 10:23PM

exactly what I was thinking

Posted by: want2bx ( )
Date: January 25, 2014 10:28PM

I bear my testimony that the cart I used the last time I cleaned the church looks exactly like the one in the picture...right down to the green handled toilet cleaning swab...ick.

Posted by: fredoi ( )
Date: January 25, 2014 11:17PM

I bear my te$tiMONEY that I once wiped my apostate backside with paper from a chemicals filled cart being driven by the hands of an untrained morbot and I still have the rash to prove it.

Has that a name? I don't actually think so.

Posted by: visiting ( )
Date: January 25, 2014 11:22PM

LMAO, fredoi!

Posted by: Dennis Moore ( )
Date: January 26, 2014 07:24AM

That's a sorry ass excuse for a janitor's cart I've ever seen. I'm surprised it doesn't have 99 cent store cleaning fluids on board- you know, the kind that has no disinfecting value what so ever.

Used TP? Your tithing dollar$ at work! The cart makes our housekeeping cart at work look like the Taj Mahal of carts.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: January 26, 2014 08:21AM

At what point in future will the members be told to stock the toilets with supplies they've bought themselves?

Posted by: fredoi ( )
Date: January 26, 2014 09:24AM

Hang on. You actually _use_that grease proof cooking paper they provide for toilet paper?

Posted by: utahmonomore ( )
Date: January 26, 2014 08:43AM

Years ago I actually did clean restrooms at a computer company called "Digital". I had to clean 18 sets of bathrooms every night. If I had ever put chemicals next to TP well, I would have gotten in a lot of trouble. Anyone with ANY common sense knows that you don't put TP next to cleaning chemicals. There again, we are talking about Mormons. BTW, My janitor cart was stocked a lot better than this, and I never put a toilet brush anywhere near the handle of my pushcart. I cant believe that this cart is sooo understocked, but then again, it IS LD$ Inc,. so nothing surprises me.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.