Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: observer ( )
Date: February 04, 2014 03:10PM

Hello all, I join myself to those who are feeling happy for the news that we all know. I read the letter sent to TSM and I am waiting to see what kind of response we are going have from TSCC. This is pretty good news and of course, a great surprise.

I want to say though, that I am sure that the regular members of TSCC will see this as another proof of the veracity of the church and an evil (direct from the devil) act against their beloved prophet. They expect all kinds of enemies to rise against the "anointed" of the Lord. - In fact, did you know that there are prophesies about the last days that say that there is going to be a lot of opposition against TSCC?. In fact, there is one prophecy in particular that says that two prophets (any members of the 15) will be killed somewhere in a foreign city and they will be left in the streets (the bodies) but after two days they will be resurrected - Not that I wish or even believe that such event will or should occur. So for the average member, this will be just another testimony strengthening proof.

The other comment I have is that I am not really convinced about those to be the best questions to ask him, but I am sure that they are using them for a reason.
I would also add the following questions to TSM:

1- Is the COJCOLDS the only true church over the face of the earth in these days?

2- Have you been chosen by JC to be the only true prophet over the face of the earth and the only one whom he uses to comunicate his messages to the church and the rest of the world?

3- Do you communicate directly with JC and receive his messages for the world?

4- Do you hold all the keys to perform and direct all the required ordinances for the people to be able to gain a place in a celestial kingdom?

5- Is it true that if people don't pay to the COJCOLDS a 10% of all their income, they will burn at the second coming of JC?

6- Is that 10% of income paid by the faithful members to the church used only and legitimate to build the kingdom of god and the establishment of zion?

Well these are only sample questions of more direct and unique claims of the church that I think can be addressed to TSM. Also, a detailed investigation on the use of tithes would be done.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: colorado ( )
Date: February 04, 2014 03:36PM

The questions you pose above are faith based ones, and would be answered as such. The point to the suit is to have TSM respond to provable facts that run contrary to not only the teachings of the church, but also prove deceit and gain from that deceptive practice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.