Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: HopingAndWIshing ( )
Date: February 24, 2014 04:05PM

Our friend from SLC wrote that it was his companion's birthday on PDay. He then said he went on a split so his companion could get a massage from the WML. I don't know why that seems creepy to me. He is probably a massage therapist or what not, but I have never heard that he is.

I just thought with all the rules and regulations, they would not be allowed to do this. He said, 'He really liked it'. Ha. I am just being overly weird because I am tired of all the rules and this and that is wrong.

Plus, what if it aroused his faculties (as he has not been touched in six months in that manner...at least that long). I would feel weird doing that with my Ward Mission Leader. It is like getting one from your Bishop.

So, basically..I really am curious if that is 'allowed'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: brett ( )
Date: February 24, 2014 04:53PM

It may be allowed in the sense that there isn't specific wording in the missionary handbook about a male missionary getting a massage from another male church member. However, I'm sure it would be highly discouraged. I'm sure it would fall under the same the guidelines about going to movies, concerts etc. In that it takes away from the spirit of being on a mission.

I would also have to question the motivation of the WML. He of all people should know that it would be a very questionable practice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2014 04:57PM by brett.

Posted by: EXON46 ( )
Date: February 24, 2014 05:00PM

Happy Ending?

Posted by: ConcernedCitizen ( )
Date: February 24, 2014 05:17PM

..."Oh...you numba one boy!! You have real good time heer...we give you Numba ONE Happy Ending!!!"

Posted by: nonsequiter ( )
Date: February 24, 2014 08:08PM

I think massage is code for sex.

Either way, definitely not allowed.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: February 24, 2014 08:21PM

Well, on the one hand, it will probably be a new entry onto the list of rules for missionaries, just as soon as the first church lawyer monitoring our site completes his sprint to the guys who are in charge of making mission rules.

On the other hand, they are both adults. If the kid wants a massage from the WML, and the WML wants to give it to him, than they should totally go ahead, though I suspect at least one of them is repressing something.

I used to give myself massages all the time on my mission. By massages, I of course mean I masturbated every chance I could get away with it.

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: February 24, 2014 08:29PM

It is an example of the indoctrination of confessing everything in order for LDS Inc to induce guilt and shame.

I think nonmos would just do what they wanted and not mention it.

Of course, many people generally would not be talked into a 2 year volunteer project with bad working conditions without family indoctrination since youth.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.