Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: laurel ( )
Date: February 25, 2014 12:12AM

They sent my family to try to survive in an impossible place to live off the land while Brigham and leaders lived lavishly in Salt Lake City.

All the while paying their 10%.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2014 12:13AM by laurel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: releve ( )
Date: February 25, 2014 12:18AM

Brigham sent my family and one of his sons to an uninhabitable piece of Arizona desert and when the Native Americans violently objected to the Mormon squatters, Brigham sent wagons and supplies to rescue his son and left the others to fend for themselves.

Posted by: gentlestrength ( )
Date: February 25, 2014 12:23AM

Santaquin?

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: February 25, 2014 12:51AM

I'm angry that 7 generations of my family are being scammed and can't see it. I have about 50 cousins. As far as I know, they're all still in. I'm not sure about their kids. I do know that my nieces and nephews are raising their kids in the church. They're still young.

I'm the only one in 7 generations that's left. I took my kids out with me. I take comfort that my grandkids won't be screwed up by mormonism.

Posted by: Anon resentful exmo ( )
Date: February 25, 2014 01:00AM

My ancestors covered tithing for generations. Start up a coal mine, get sent on a mission, while wife stayed home alone with kids and "The Church" took over the profitable mine.

Unbelievable but true. There is a special place in hell for many of the "leaders"

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.