Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: March 20, 2014 01:42AM

You can see the video here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7OVOKqeQU It is about how the Mormons are a Christ centered religion, which is funny, because they seem to be centered around Joseph Smith.

At .21 seconds you have a major lie. Mormons do not have 15 million members. That is their official number, but they count everyone who has ever been baptized into their faith, rather or not they still believe in the church. Only a few million, about four or five million at best, actually attend church regularly. Of the ten million or so others, who the Mormons consider "inactive members" most do not believe in the Book of Mormon, or that Joseph Smith was a prophet. To call these people Mormons, when is a really big bold lie. On top of that, if someone leaves the church, and the Mormons have no way of contacting that person, the Mormons automatically count the person as a member until they are a 112 years old, meaning that there are at least tens of thousands of dead people being counted in these official numbers, but probably more. If the Mormons can't even be honest in their membership numbers, how can we expect them to be honest about their teachings? In the end, it doesn't even matter. Even if there were 15 million Mormons, out of a world population of nearly seven billion people, they are inconsequential. 

I expect my comment to be deleted shortly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: john_deoe ( )
Date: March 20, 2014 06:21AM

lololol....I live in a 90/10 community I had a bishop BS with me a few months ago and he bragged that they had 15 million members and I quoted him 2012 statics Canada results and it stunned him that there were only 157,000 Mormons in Canada and there are over 3,000,000 muslims. He did acknowledge that because it was to hard to keep up with the deaths that they wait until a person would have reached the year 110 to take them off the books ..... just a bunch of crap....lying for the lord

Lying for the lord Bob Millet-banned clip re-uploaded

on youtube

Posted by: Giant Scorpion of Apocalypse ( )
Date: March 20, 2014 07:06AM

I actually got kicked off YouTube a few years ago for directing people on a Mormon video to this site.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.