Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: britbritchrischris ( )
Date: April 07, 2014 10:55PM

I want to find a new social group because Im sick of hanging out with people who are Mormon and want to know if there is a community out here. Also I plan on staying in Sanpete because it is my favorite place to live. I just want to know if there is anyone out there and then maybe we can arrange a meeting. We could make it a club at snow (jk). :) It is not required that you be an xmormon just a person that doesn't believe in Mormonism anymore or never has.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: xtc ( )
Date: April 13, 2014 11:49PM

I lived there (Ephraim) up till a year ago. One place to meet up with others is over at the Solid Rock Cafe/christian ministry. They're a pretty friendly bunch and they never hassled me about getting saved. After I left the church they were probably my No.1 go to place to vent or just talk. PLUS, they serve some great coffee and food.

Or hang out with the music and theatre majors. From my experience they're a bit more liberal and open minded about things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.