Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: August 08, 2014 05:52PM

As a teenager I used to take girls into unused classrooms. Later on dates we would park my car in the parking lot and explore the seats. After my divorce, I would meet LDS girls at Single Adult Dances and let them sooth my needs in empty classrooms. One girl enjoyed sneaking into the Stake Presidents office and doing it on his desk and couch. It was not uncommon for one or more cars to be bouncing in the parking lot at SA dances.

Anyone else use a church building as a cheap hotel room?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rationalist01 ( )
Date: August 08, 2014 05:55PM

Even as an apostate atheist, I find this a little nasty! But that's the fun of it sometimes...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2014 05:56PM by rationalist01.

Posted by: wastedtime ( )
Date: August 08, 2014 06:03PM

themaster,

What part of the country was this. Though married, I had an affiliation with a singles ward. They all knew who was sleeping with who, yet attended their church meetings, taught their Sunday school class, etc. I never turned anyone in, but it fascinated the hell out of me how they lived that double life with no guilt about it.

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: August 08, 2014 06:14PM

But you never know. Things can happen when you live in Utah with those big, mostly empty, buildings on every corner and you're a 30-something divorcee with too many kids in a small apartment at home, dating a 40-something divorcee with kids living with them. Where else ya gonna find kid-free space to be alone? Not saying that would happen or anything. But you know. Anything's possible.

Date: August 08, 2014 06:15PM

Mesa Arizona.

Posted by: jefecito ( )
Date: August 08, 2014 06:50PM

Sounds more like fantasy than reality, buy hey, maybe that's just because I'm jealous.

Date: August 08, 2014 06:51PM

I've heard lots of similar stories coming from Utah Valley

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: August 08, 2014 09:35PM

It's been know to have occurred. Each and every cult meeting house needs to receive its paridisical glory (or however it's spellled).

Posted by: subeamnotlogedin ( )
Date: August 08, 2014 09:47PM

I went to several YSA dances and I haven't seen any bouncing cars but I wasn't looking either. For me anywhere in or out side close to a church building would be a mood killer. I took Mormonism very serious and tried to follow all the rules. I guess good for them doing what hey want where they want.

Date: August 08, 2014 10:51PM

For Single Adult women (30+) most of them had been married and were used to having a male hold them and touch them and feeling loved. For many of them TSCC takes that away from them when they become single. No adult partner, no one to have adult conversations with, no one to hold them. When they go to church, married males will not talk with them, married females shun them.

Intimacy is a necessary part of being normal and TSCC denies single people that part of their lives. At some point everyone needs to feel loved and it explodes at some point and people know they need it to stay sane.

YSA dances (18 to 29 never married) are not in the same category.

The problem for many single women over 30 is the lack of quality single men that are active LDS. TSCC drives quality single men away. There are jobless single men with 8 kids and do not pay child support.

I found that I could have a different woman every day of the week come to my place for adult relaxation. I know the women will call me a scum bag player but those that did also wanted their turn.

If TSCC would quit worrying about masturbation and accept unmarried adults, the car bouncing would be less.

Posted by: Ex Aedibus ( )
Date: August 08, 2014 11:12PM

I had pretty much lost my faith as a teenager. Therefore, I did not feel guilty in the least for activating my 'little factory' in the restroom when nobody was looking.

Posted by: azsteve ( )
Date: August 08, 2014 11:28PM

As a TBM, I had so much opportunity with women compared to after I left the church. A week before I left for my mission, I met a very beautiful woman at a YSA dance at an institute building. We went upstairs in total darkness and made out for a while in an empty classroom. When she stuck her hand down my pants, I stopped things and we went our separate ways back at the dance. I figured at the time that satan was trying to stop me from going on the mission. Another woman (temple divorced) who I dated after I got home made a big deal about how she went to the temple one day. It even made her late for our date. Then she stepped out naked from her bedroom when I came over to her home. After I left, I realized that I would have felt less guilt telling the Bishop about what had happened (if I wouldn't have walked away that is), than to walk away from that kind of opportunity which is what I did. But most TBM women have screwed up values involving sex. So it's proabaly just as well that I didn't get too involved with any of them.

Posted by: sizterh ( )
Date: August 08, 2014 11:32PM

Not me but I had heard of people meeting in the baptismal font. The guy would go through the bathroom and unlock the girls door. When they were both inside the doors could be locked to prevent being found out.

Posted by: newnameabigail ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 04:30AM

Yupp did this a lot when I was a Teen and YSA during Sunday school :)

Posted by: inquiring mind ( )
Date: August 08, 2014 11:41PM

It's not just LDS churches. I used to see the organist's daughter goin' at it in a car in the parking lot - fuzzy pink sweater bouncing up and down -- that was the view from the window of the upstairs ladies' room. You're going to have this, and have always had it, in churches where normal sexuality is repressed/forbidden.

Posted by: exmo59 ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 12:11AM

"Intimacy is a necessary part of being normal and TSCC denies single people that part of their lives"

Funny how that necessity goes away after being married a few years. It has been years since my wife sought intimacy.

As for sex in church, there was a church in Kushiro, Japan that had been abandoned for years when I was on my mission. Apparently some missionaries had an orgy there with some teenage Japanese girls and the town didn't take kindly to it.

Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 12:26AM

I was once told about a circle jerk in the empty baptismal font one morning after seminary and before school.

Date: August 09, 2014 12:32AM

There was this lady that used to go to the Mesa Temple every Wednesday (her ward would babysit her kids so she could be a Temple worker) after her session at the Temple she would come to my place to pleasure me. I never took her out on any kind of date. She got a big thrill sticking her hands down my pants.

Posted by: Emmabiteback ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 12:35AM

Again,sex is a survival need of mankind. Funny its great with a philly and mojito. Go figure...

Posted by: Anon Regular Lurker ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 08:18AM

at the ward building. Needed to study for some upcoming exams in my local community college I was attending. Had gone up to the church because it was a quiet place to study. She decided to join. The Bishop was there doing interviews, and came and said, to lock up, he was leaving.....low and behold, next thing you know, oral sex was in full swing! Best I ever did in a ward building.

Date: August 09, 2014 08:27AM

Anon Regular Lurker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> at the ward building. Needed to study for some
> upcoming exams in my local community college I was
> attending. Had gone up to the church because it
> was a quiet place to study. She decided to join.
> The Bishop was there doing interviews, and came
> and said, to lock up, he was leaving.....low and
> behold, next thing you know, oral sex was in full
> swing! Best I ever did in a ward building.

You must repent! The only true repentance is for you to write step by step what happened and what you were thinking so the rest of us can judge you and allow god to forgive you after one year of NO SEX of any kind and or learn how to lie

Posted by: John Lingo ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 10:40AM

When I got back from my mission, I was a temple worker for awhile. I didn't really want to do it, but my bishop (also my uncle) thought it would be good for me AND OH BOY WAS IT hee he. I had been dating a beautiful girl, and she decided to be a temple worker as well. Well one Sat evening, I was working late to finish some data entry for the endowments we had done that afternoon. She knew I was working late, so she showed up to keep me company. The temple president and all the other workers went home for the evening. We decided to venture to the Celestial room for some quiet meditation together, all by our lonesomes. Next thing you know we were making out, temple clothes were off, and she was on top of me. I thought sure Jesus would come walking in at any moment. She kept saying, "its okay, we love each other...the gospel is love...we'll get married after this." I just nodded my head and smiled. Anyway, we went our separate ways and neither of us confess of our Celestial room encounter. I really did feel the spirit that night - like never before.

Posted by: smoteheadofshiz ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 04:16PM

At the TEMPLE? ... Nice :P

Posted by: sunshine ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 04:19PM

Is that actually true?

I hope this is printed off and read aloud at the next apostle meeting. Might bring on a few heart attacks.

Posted by: xnorth ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 11:00AM

My husband and I definitely got hot and heavy in some empty church parking lots while we were dating. And in an empty classroom before our rehearsal dinner.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 11:11AM

Well, I guess I did when I was in my early 20s. I had friends who were divorcees and so I'd go to their activities with them so they didn't have go to alone. It really irritated me that the old guys, many in their 60s, would ask me to dance and not the women closer to their ages.

But I knew what singles activities were like having been single until 27, so no way in hell was I going back there after my ex left. I had one woman come by and tell me she'd invite me to the YSA activities if I'd just get my divorce. Good reason not to divorce--so they'd leave me alone.

But I've talked to many ex's of gays who talk about all the sex that goes on with YSAs. Many ex's of gays NEED to find out what it is like to have sex with a straight guy.

Posted by: satanslittlehelper ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 03:37PM

My ex was the son of a low-level GA an had all kinds of issues with the church. He had a lot fewer issues after we had sex in an old chapel that had a choir loft in the chapel. HEHEHE good times.

Date: August 09, 2014 04:04PM

Ok, I'll say I'm a little bit skeptical. Lead us through the progression themaster and others. How does meeting a nice LDS lady at church or at an LDS dance progress to these ladies "soothing your needs" or bouncing in the parking lot? Do they offer? Do you sweet talk them? I've heard lots of these stories but I just don't see how meeting a woman at church progresses quickly to sexual encounters. I'm not saying what you're saying isn't true. There's just a piece missing in your story.

Posted by: Keyser ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 05:38PM

Apparently, you'd be surprised.

Posted by: In a hurry ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 04:22PM

Did this alleged girl heist a key or something? The suite of stake offices locally is always locked, even when there are meetings going on in there. And always has been, for three decades.

Posted by: darth jesus ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 05:33PM

yup. it happens.

i was 17, i took this girl 21 (or she took me, either way i can't complain), and she gave me a bj in the girls bathroom. we had arrived early before a spiritual activity.
she told me not to tell anybody while she was cleaning herself. she was scared because it was 'illegal' because of the age difference. lol. sure, like i was going to report her. hahaha

"yeah, police department? yes sir, this hot college girl gave me a bj. i'd like to report her"

same chick, this time in the temple after the baptism, she jerked me off in the temple grounds -no, i didn't finish but got me horny as hell.

i know it was awesome. bless her heart wherever she is.
in the name of jesus christ, amen.

Posted by: abaddon ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 06:22PM

That's awesome. Peace be with you.

Oh and amen.

Posted by: abaddon ( )
Date: August 09, 2014 06:21PM

While my wife was taking the discussions we would pray, read the book of mormon, then finish with missionary position.

Granted, it wasn't at church.

Those were some good times...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.