Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: MM ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 09:27PM

O.k. I need to know what the freaking frack this means?! I was born and bred Utah living Mormon, and I have NEVER heard of this. I do find it comical they got to the point of arguing in public, AND that they just turned around and freaked a guy out, and then asked about Christ in the next sentence. Yeah...NOT weird at all. ;)

In the e-mail from a missionary friend this week, she stated the following paragraph:

At tables on wednesday (we have a booth set up on campus) we were sitting talking with the elders about member missionary work (SO IMPORTANT). Elder Robert was like "yeah, everyone is a member missionary after your baptized, because you get these 'M's on your palms!" and all the rest of us were like "... uh... no. not a thing." He was CONVINCED that the reason we have ms on our palms is because we are baptized and member missionaries. Just as he was getting very heated about it, a guy walked behind our booth. Elder Robert walked up to the guy and demanded "Let me see your hand". the guy was like "No im sick" and elder robert was like "I dont care" and grabbed his palm. He pointed excitedly at his palm and yelled "SEE?! HE HAS IT! HE HAS IT!" hahahah The guy was so confused and concerned. Elder Robert then proceeded to turn around and invited the guy to learn more about christ's restored church. It was so funny. Guys. It really was hilarious hahah.

HUHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MM ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 09:28PM

I meant palms, but still. Also, how rude to just grab someone's hand after they say they are sick. I am seeing more and more the appalling behavior that is done, and that I am sure I participated in. So embarrassed.

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: October 20, 2014 09:43PM

Never mind that Elder Bob's own palms were hairy, like unto a buffalo.

Ha ha ha ha ha .

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.