Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: 6 iron ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 12:40PM

In order to converce to the 15 I have to speak in a language they would understand. Since you 15 are most likely narcissists, you need to understand that you lack empathy. Most people on the planet have some level of empathy, unfortunately you probably don't have much. Sorry for the insult. So for a moment imagine having empathy and step out of the box of narcissism.

Also maybe I need to apeal to your protrayed image of being Christian. I'm not sure you understand what it means to be Christian, but perhaps you do. Lets estimate that your cult promoted Christianity 25 % so you might have an understanding of Christianity somewhat. I'm really not sure you fully understand Christianity btw.

I probably have 30 yrs left, you could go at any moment because, well, you are old. My opinion of Christianity is this, and this is all that matters and should have been the central part of your messages. Love the Lord, love and treat your fellow men like you would like to be treated, always be an asset to others, not a user, and be honest. You can't work your way to heaven, and however salvation isn't just given because you believe or are a mormon. If you have harmed or deceived others, you need to repent, or iow, make full disclosure of your lies and ask forgiveness of those you've lied to or harmed with your made up culture of cultism. My Jesus saw through the scribes and pharisees and sees through you. You deceived me and countless others but not Jesus. I was a Christian trapped in a cult that damaged my life, my self esteem, my parental, sibling, children, and spousal relationships.

All the fraudulant scriptures, all the whitewashing of history, all the lies and deviation from Christianity as found in the 4 gospels, is nothing but complete bullshit. You are master brainwashers that started with infants, children and youth. The fact that you are posting essays admitting to your deceptive practices does nothing to me except incriminate your selves.

What is between you and heaven is only Jesus. Your conference talks, white shirts, hanky shaking and abstinance from coffee mean absolutely nothing. Did you as a leader of multitudes lie, deceive, manipulate, guilt, shame, control, take advantage of others all at the expence of themselves to be pawns servicing your fraudulant cult. All the bullshit that was pumped into my head, hour after hour after hour is shamefull. Horney JS was a narcissitic conman, period. I cannot believe you lied to me about him.

An essay posted online isn't going to cut it. Have some integrity and empahty for once, before it is too late. Make a full disclosure of all your deceptions. Maybe some of us will forgive you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.