Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: newnameabigail ( )
Date: November 01, 2014 05:24AM

Welcome back to stone-age. This crosses my screen and once more I realized how cultish mormonism is.
I am guilty of cheating by this.... just one more way to control and to make youbfeel guilty... When will they come up with a burqua for the woman? Just talking to the opposite gender is "unfaithfulness that could lead to more" .... no words.

However this site is ridiculous in so many ways. Whenever I am not sure if I want to laugh or cry I stop by and first I laugh because it seems so funny and like comedy. And I think: you fuckin cant be serious noone would ever believe that ....but then..... then I cry because I realize shit is getting real and a lot of those I love are still trapped by them.
What I also noticed that "familyshare" maintain a bunch of sites on facebook, who are not to associate with Morg Ing at first glimpse - just like I love to laugh, I love quotes I love my Husband, I love the USA and so on. And all of them are spamming out the same shit. They have 100k's to over Million likes. Much more than other official sites.
I love my Family has 9 Million (!!!!) likes Monson "only" 400k, all the other official sites never goes over some 100k's likes.

http://www.familyshare.com/10-ways-you-are-being-unfaithful-to-your-spouse-and-you-dont-even-know-it

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.