Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anonymous fruit ( )
Date: November 24, 2014 05:58PM

Let me apologize in advance. . I'm sure this has already be touched on. But I'm seeing in different places that people are scoring one for the church on the latest essays. I wholeheartedly disagree! We know best of all, that most TBMs remain close minded, no matter what. I submit the essays will have a polarizing g effect, where TBMs who cling onto their fears and egos will only cling tighter, but people (like us, at one point most of us were TBM), will be the tipping point on their shelf.

That is all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: November 24, 2014 07:09PM

Yes, it is touched on quite a bit. There have been numerous posts lately on the subject and plenty of pro and con comments.

I'll just say this: HONESTY [truth] is bad for the ["true"] church; LYING is bad for the church; THE CHURCH is bad for the church.

When you are as dirty and slimy as TMC, it must be difficult to come clean (when you don't really want to and are afraid to).

M@t

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.