Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: November 25, 2014 06:00AM

Do we still have that archived anywhere? Did Runtu ever finish? It seemed to be a work of love and was some of the most poignantly brilliant LDS humor I had ever seen and would be delightful to member and ex-member alike.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Third Vision ( )
Date: November 25, 2014 07:03AM

Just google the title, and you'll find it over at another site with a secret name that MUST NEVER BE MENTIONED!!!!

I won't even sell you the name for money. Rather than reveal it, I would suffer my life to be taken in various ways. So you need to google what you're looking for.

Date: November 25, 2014 07:08AM

Thank you. I desire that all should read it.

For your help I will now reveal to you the Second Token of the Melchizidek Priesthood, the Patriarchal Grip, or Sure Sign of the Nail:

This is the name of the token: Health in the navel, marrow in the bone; strength in the loins and in the sinew. Power in the priesthood be upon me and upon my posterity through all generations of time and throughout all eternity.

Date: November 25, 2014 07:17AM

Thanks be to Third Vision. And greater thanks be to Runtu. I am now perusing Runtu's Great Work of Inspiration, which causes me to wonder why Runtu himself is not the Prophet, Seer, and Revelator in this Great Dispensation of the Fullness of Times. Truly, Runtu was called by got to create this Great Work. I do solemnly testify that this is the most correct of any book on earth, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book.

Posted by: Third Vision ( )
Date: November 25, 2014 06:43PM

And thanks to you for reminding us about Runtu's work. It really is good, isn't it?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.