Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: southern idaho inactive ( )
Date: November 26, 2014 04:11PM

My TBM dad is probably going to get a new TV during the holiday season. Then he says we're going to cut Dish Network. I don't think we're going to get DirectTV either. Just cable. Does anybody know of any great cable companies in Idaho!?? Thanks!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: deco ( )
Date: November 26, 2014 04:16PM

I just ditched Charter for DishNet.

Charter went all digital in our area, which became a serious issue at my house since we have 14 TVs, all wall mounted, that would all now require receiver boxes that the cable company wants $7 a month each.

The DishNet guy has not been here yet, so I cannot report on the price and service.

As a rule of thumb, cable companies are the nastiest of all corporations, and I would put Charter at the front of that line.

Posted by: anonnow ( )
Date: November 26, 2014 04:48PM

a subscription to HuluPlus and/or NetFlix, enjoy your local channels and Public Television, lots of movies - while saving yourselves ~$80/month.

Posted by: wastedtime ( )
Date: November 26, 2014 11:39PM

Yep! I know of no good cable satellite etc companies. They are all great if you don't mind dumping 100 bucks or more down the toilet every month. I can't stand commercials so i don't watch any of them.

Posted by: jpt ( )
Date: November 26, 2014 05:42PM

Cable and Satellite companies are advertisement delivery systems, mingled with some programming, that you pay for.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.