Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: December 16, 2014 09:15AM

The best I can figure, Thatcher, Arizona, is/was so wild and crazy that they had (or possibly still have) masturbation parties that led (or possibly still lead) men into homosexuality. President Spencer W. Kimball was raised there and seemed to have rather special and keen insight into such parties. I was raised on the infamously lawless plains of Southern California, and somehow never encountered the decadence and hedonism present in the tiny Mormon town of Thatcher, AZ. As a teen, I might have liked one of those Big-M parties. Maybe they existed and I was just never invited. But the result is that sadly I remain openly straight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2014 09:15AM by cludgie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: December 16, 2014 09:20AM

in Rexburg, Idaho, too. All my ex's high school friends are gay, let alone many other friends of his. The total of high school friends is 12 I believe.

In my ex's family 3 of 6 are gay and the nextdoor neighbor's family, 2 of 3 are gay.

So lots of masturbation parties right there in his neighborhood.

And I must say what a horrible mess Mormonism has made of the lives of these people and their families by being so bigoted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2014 09:29AM by cl2.

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: December 16, 2014 07:49PM

Well, my former hubby was from Safford, which is next door to Thatcher. That might explain a lot. He was almost as perverted as his father.

Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: December 16, 2014 09:57PM

it is a nice place to drive through without stopping.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: December 16, 2014 10:15PM

I used to drive through those towns, and through that part of Arizona, fairly frequently (several times a year for a chunk of my life)...

...and I had NO idea what was going on there!!!!

MASTURBATION PARTIES????

Wow......

Sounds like something (San Francisco's) Joseph Kramer might have thought up!!!!

;) ;) ;)

Posted by: heberjgrunt ( )
Date: December 16, 2014 10:19PM

One of my nephews is gay and was raised in Utah county. I never imagined Utah county for a hotbed of masturbation parties but I guess they have them right there in the middle of Zion. Wow!

Posted by: Cold-Dodger ( )
Date: December 16, 2014 10:26PM

I've got friends from Safford and Thatcher. Living there can be like a slice of Moville straight from Happy Valley.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.