Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: December 25, 2014 04:28PM

Not as much to continue a thread but to try to clarify a point and ask a question.

newnameabigail said: "Well maybe TSCC hates it but I know by personal research and investigation that mormonguys between 17 and 30 pretty enjoy and love it. And after they learned how to even the girl can enjoy it."

I am sure I liked it before 17 (though that is about when it started?) and certainly past 30. May I ask, why the limitations?

How about women? Is the age range about the same?

Questioning minds are curious.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: baura ( )
Date: December 25, 2014 04:42PM

One should be careful not to extrapolate data beyond the
demographics of one's set of experimental subjects.

Date: December 25, 2014 05:43PM

baura Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One should be careful not to extrapolate data
> beyond the
> demographics of one's set of experimental
> subjects.

You are right - let's stick with most all ages... as long as it's good, great or mind-blowing!

Sometimes maybe that is all that will do or people like it (or it is so good you stick with it), or its all one has time for, or it is the safest option, or all that is "allowed". Something about oral sex sticks out. The lips people, the lips, and the tongue. "gutter minds'.

I apologize newnameabigail - rereading your post I realize my miss-take. You did say "I" and I missed that when posting recently.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2014 07:42AM by moremany.

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: December 25, 2014 05:03PM

Re: Oral Sex, my best friend in high school was a total jerk, you know, the kind of guy who becomes AP, never baptized any one, but makes sure that everyone knows he was the best missionary ever AKA the quintessential MORmON phony! he had a younger non member girl friend that he broke in sexually at age 13 and used EXTENSIVELY through out high school. That's right, a man just like Joseph Smith!!! The time finally came, when we graduated and went off to college, so as this girl was bored, she took up with my younger brother, and showed him just how great that oral sex really was.
Even My completely brain dead oblivious to most everything MORmON mother started to have concerns about what might be going on. JFTR, I was NOT doing anything like this with my girl friend.

Its been 30 years, my pretentious brother found out that I no longer believe in the church, so he took it upon himself to get quite preachy with me. I told my mom that I did not appreciate it, and that my brother had no room to say anything to me about observing church standards, because I did observe LDS standards when they were mine and I could totally confirm her fears about what was going on with my brother back then. I am deeply disappointed with myself, because my best friend who was a total brute really wanted to beat the crap out of my brother back then, and I talked him out of it. IF I had known had things would turn out in the future, I would have totally encouraged him to do so.

Posted by: newnameabigail ( )
Date: December 25, 2014 05:49PM

Because, as said, that are my personal research. I never had one under 17 or over 30 so I def can say it for this agerange hahaha. Being myself in my earliest 30's I can report also women enjoy it over 30 ;))

Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: December 25, 2014 07:09PM

I was told by a a biker friend that Women who like to perform oral sex tend to perform it on too many different men.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: December 25, 2014 08:35PM

themaster Wrote:
> I was told by a a biker friend that Women who like
> to perform oral sex tend to perform it on too many
> different men.

1) How many is "too many" by the definition of your biker friend...and does he apply those same standards to his own sexual history?

2) I think his definition of "women" is probably pretty much limited to those women he has had, or wishes he had had, sex with...which is, in reality, probably a fairly small percentage of the total women who exist in his geographical area---not to mention, in the country (or the continent) at large.

Posted by: The StalkerDog™ ( )
Date: December 25, 2014 11:11PM

themaster Wrote:
> I was told by a a biker friend that Women who like
> to perform oral sex tend to perform it on too many
> different men.

==================================================
Nuts.

What makes this guy think he's such an expert?

Posted by: scmormon ( )
Date: December 26, 2014 07:40AM

In a three patch club like HA, there are different groups of women. Most of these women wear a patch that states exactly who she is and what she is. A bikers ol lady is his property, no one else's. She is not shared unless the biker ok's it. The next one is "Property of (name of club)". This type is handed around the club by all the other brothers with in the club. This is also the ones that are made to work in strip clubs, brothels and do other chores that are directed by the club. Any money they receive is to be returned to the club. The last type is the ones that come with prospects. Since a prospect is not allowed to have an ol' lady until he is fully patched these are the ones that get to do all the great duties the other property chicks don't want to do. If they don't these girls will be beaten.

I have been to quite a few biker rallies, where you could walk through where we all pitch our tents. These would be some patch be walking by and decide to have his way with some property and move on.

Date: December 26, 2014 12:15AM

Since oral means mouth it would include talking, singing, kissing, mouth to mouth, kissing/ mouthing another's, uh, breasts, etc. OK, so that's streaching it...

Thank you newnameabigail - that is what I was aiming for: experience/ clarification, to add to the hypothesis. I too heard women 30+ like it just as well.

To reply to themaster and add to tevai: did he do scientific research and on whom (what "type" of women and/ or men) and why, and again, what is too many and why does it matter? Again-funny; haha ha ha. Maybe some women want different "situations" or to make another man happy or to get something, etc. The reverse may also be true: some men may have "too many women" encounters.

What's done with the mouth doesn't always stay with the mouth. And what's so dirty about the mouth? Sex, of any sort, starts in the mind and doesn't end there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2014 03:57AM by moremany.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.