Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: January 06, 2015 06:52PM

I really want to draw attention to the fact that Mormons carry around images of their pagan Ancient Egyptian Fertility God, Min, with them in their Bibles.
Figure 7.

http://vintage.aomin.org/Mintract.html

I didn't realize this until recently since nobody bothered mentioning it in my first 40 years of my life I spent as a 5th Generation Mormon.
It wasn't until I was reading the Letter to a CES Director and the response to it by FAIR LDS.
One of the most shocking revelations to me was this Min God Mormons have featured, fully aroused, in Fig7, Fax 2 of the BoA.
http://en.fairmormon.org/Book_of_Abraham/Joseph_Smith_Papyri/Facsimiles/Facsimile_2/Identification_of_the_ithyphallic_Egyptian_god_%22Min%22_as_%22God_sitting_upon_his_throne%22

How did I miss this all these years as a Mormon?
Well, as it turns out Min's dick pic wasn't in my scriptures, because I got them prior to 1975 and apparently God didn't have an erection in Figure 7 between about 1890 and 1980.
Question is, why?
Why did God go flacid for 90years, then suddenly pop a boner that's lasted for 35years?
And shouldn't he have consulted a physician by now?

So the deal is, I want to completely embarass the Mormon church in the national media, by exposing the fact that they're so proud of their giant dick god.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/brotherofelijah/media/Romneydickpic.jpg.html?sort=3&o=41

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/brotherofelijah/media/Mormons.jpg.html?sort=3&o=43

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/brotherofelijah/media/phalicmormongod.jpg.html?sort=3&o=40

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/brotherofelijah/media/min22-1.jpg.html

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/brotherofelijah/media/byoung12-2.jpg.html

So what I want to do is dress up like Min, with the biggest blackest joke dick I can find at Castles and go downtown SLC to Temple square and Main Street dressed up like him.
I need a couple of people who can videotape it from multiple different angles, because I'm sure I'll provoke a response from the Latter Day Danite goon squad if they beat the crap out of those 2 gay guys for kissing on Main street.

I want it to go viral and end up on Bill Maher's Real Time so that he makes fun of Mormons and their dick pic of their Pagan Phalic God. I want it to be so embarassing that Mormons like Romney will be forced to resign from their Pagan worshipping Polytheistic Patriarchal Abusive Doomsday Sex Cult, the way Obama was forced to resign from his church when his reverand Wright said some stupid things about America.

Or I'm open for suggestions as to how to accomplish that, without getting arrested or killed. Beat up, I'd welcome because that'd end up being a million dollar law suit.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2015 07:06PM by koriwhore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ConcernedCitizen ( )
Date: January 06, 2015 07:24PM

...right. Medical experts insist that an erection lasting for 4 hours is bad, and therefore legally reportable to the authorities, under the "Prolonged Phallic Prohibition Protection Act"....otherwise known as "The Erection Cop Beat-Down Act".

...so Min couldn't have had a long-term erection; but, was still viewed as a suitable candidate. Fortunately, from an artistic point of view, and from an artistic rendition perspective. he did his duty.............

NO ERECTIONS, .....please.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: January 06, 2015 07:40PM

Having a 24-hour erection is what made him God. "With God, all things are possible."

Not a whole lot of information vis-a-vis size, though. Unfortunate.

Date: January 06, 2015 09:55PM

I mean if I get the church's goon squad beating the shit out of me on film, for dressing up like their Min God they have pictured in their scriptures, I'll be a millionaire!
How the hell can they justify beating me up just for dressing up like their post 1980 God, and handing out my dick Pics, which they have in their scrpitures? haha

How can they possibly have a problem with me bringing their God to life, bigger than life!!!
As long as I don't poke someobdy's eye out with it, haha
dress like this sculpture and stand out in front of Deseret Bookstore, or on Main Street in front of the Walt Disney Masonic Lodge Temple, where the Mormons go to get their pictures taken. haha
See how much money I can earn for the hospital bill I'll have to pay. haha
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/egyptian-god-fertility-isolated-38300265.jpg
The picture alone would be priceless.
Getting the Danites beating the shit out of God, that would be epic, especially if it was on video, I'd just have to make sure they didn't get destroyed in the scuffle that would surely ensue.
I might need 5 volunteers, 3 for body guards and two to film the whole clusterfuck haha.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2015 10:01PM by koriwhore.

Posted by: Alpiner ( )
Date: January 06, 2015 10:27PM

The guys on the street corners that chant about the end being near and waving signs have goals not dissimilar from yours. To quote:

"I want to completely embarass [sic] the Mormon church in the national media"

I'm sure those guys want to draw attention to their cause, but the outcome is primarily to draw attention to themselves. And their craziness.

Which will not be helped by this:
"So what I want to do is dress up like Min, with the biggest blackest joke dick I can find at Castles and go downtown SLC to Temple square and Main Street dressed up like him"

You will look crazy. You will at most merit a mention in the silly news of the day, right after the weather and the kids' news stories, and shortly before the infomercials roll.

"I need a couple of people who can videotape it from multiple different angles, because I'm sure I'll provoke a response from the Latter Day Danite goon squad if they beat the crap out of those 2 gay guys for kissing on Main street"

I'm not sure what incident you're referencing, but the closest I could find was this:
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2015/01/utah-prosecutors-weighing-hate-crime-charges-in-beating-of-two-gay-men/

In that case, it was two guys from Wyoming, most certainly not employed by the church, that caused the ruckus. If there's another incident I'm unaware of, my apologies.

I'd implore you, for the sake of not making ex-Mormons appear crazy, to find another avenue.

Every religion borrowed from somewhere. Mormons deserve mockery, but the angle you're trying to leverage is of niche interest to the vast majority of people. Don't forget, while Mormons may be inadvertently worshiping an Egyptian god, Christians are worshiping a God that commanded genocide pretty consistently and let his worshipers being enslaved fairly regularly.

Posted by: stillburned ( )
Date: January 06, 2015 10:48PM

OP: this reply resonates with me in many respects. What are you trying to do? Do that in downtown SLC, and you're the one who's gonna look like a nut. I'm an evangelical, and I have to ask the really nutty evangelical types (who often have bullhorns), "What the fuck are you trying to accomplish?" So, what? You get your message accross...maybe. And you destroy any opportunity to start a conversation, you squash any chance at relationship or really rescuing someone from this damned cult.

I'll tell you what. My DW finally left the cult after over 40 years in it. None of my huffing and puffing that Mormonism was a cult, or Joseph Smith a polygamist, none of my "bible-bashing" (Mormon term, I guess) did any good. They're programmed to tune it out. I tried leaving it alone and ACTUALLY LIVING the life that I believed my religion taught me to live. That did a lot more to prove Mormonism false than anything else.

Posted by: thingsithink ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 12:19AM

Agreed. You're going to look like a complete freak.

Try this instead. Put on a white shirt and a tie. Just carry around a drawing of this nutty outfit you're talking about. Put it in a book. Walk around neighborhoods, quietly, and knock on doors. Ask people if you can come into their home and talk about why you have this book with this photocopy of the Ancient Egyptian Fertility God (don't make waves, refer to this fertility god as something else). And instead of this absurd one day at the Temple harassing you want to do, you should follow my suggestion for the rest of your life.

It's up to you. Do your plan - go to the Temple for an hour and act like a complete fool or dress respectfully and follow my suggestion for the next fifty years.

But if you want me to film, we'll have to go with your plan - I don't have time for the respectable approach.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 12:21AM by thingsithink.

Date: January 07, 2015 10:23AM

"You're going to look like a complete freak."
I'll be wearing a black mask of the Knights of Min, so they won't know who I am. The only thing that will show up on security footage is a figure dressed in all black with a massive erection, exactly proportioned as it is in Figure 7.
When somebody from Church Security approaches me, which they surely will, They'll demand that I leave the Main Street Plaza immediately. I'll ask them, "Why?"
They'll tell me I'm indecent.
I'll tell them, I'm just dressed the same way as your God in Figure 7, Fax 2, Book of Abraham. Are you telling me the Mormon scriptures are indecent?
If I get it on film, it'll go viral.

Date: January 07, 2015 09:44AM

"Do that in downtown SLC, and you're the one who's gonna look like a nut."
I'll be wearing a black mask of the Knights of Min, so, not to worry about how I 'look' personally. I'm trying to make the Doomsday Sex Cult of Joseph's Myth look as batshit crazy and abusive as it is, on the internet and in the media.
Like I said before, it's batshit crazy to have a picture of a fully sexually aroused God in your scriptures. Not only is it batshit crazy, it's damnable, according to their own scriptures. In fact it's punishible by death according to their own scriptures. In your scriptures, which you do believe are the word of God, right?

Deuteronomy 13 Suppose your very own brother or sister secretly tempts you to do something wrong. Or your child or the wife you love tempts you. Or your closest friend does it. Suppose one of them says, “Let’s go and worship other gods.” But you and your people of long ago hadn’t known anything about those gods before. 7 They are the gods of the nations around you. Those nations might be near or far away. In fact, they might reach from one end of the land to the other. 8 Don’t give in to those who are tempting you. Don’t listen to them. Don’t feel sorry for them. Don’t spare them or save them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. You must be the first to throw stones at them. Then all the people must do the same thing. 10 Put them to death by throwing stones at them. They tried to turn you away from the Lord your God. He brought you out of Egypt. That’s the land where you were slaves. 11 After you kill those who tempted you, all the Israelites will hear about it. And they will be too scared to do an evil thing like that again.
12 The Lord your God is giving you towns to live in. But suppose you hear something bad about one of those towns. 13 You hear that people who cause trouble have appeared among you. They’ve tried to get the people of their town to do something wrong. They’ve said, “Let’s go and worship other gods.” But you haven’t known anything about those gods before. 14 So you must ask people some questions. You must check out the matter carefully. If it’s true, an evil thing has really happened among you. It’s something the Lord hates. 15 Then you must certainly kill with your swords everyone who lives in that town. You must destroy it completely. You must wipe out its people and livestock. 16 You must gather all the goods of that town into the middle of the main street. You must burn the town completely. You must burn up everything in it. It’s a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. The town must remain a pile of stones forever. It must never be built again. 17 Don’t keep anything that should be destroyed. Then the Lord will turn away from his great anger. He will show you mercy. He’ll have deep concern for you. He’ll cause there to be many of you. That’s what he promised your people of long ago. He gave his word when he made the promise. 18 The Lord your God will do those things if you obey him. I’m giving you his commands today. And you must obey all of them. You must do what is right in his eyes."

That's crazy, but that's what your God said. And you worship this God who advocates wiping out an entire town if one person in it worships another God, besides him?

I'm just dressing up like the Mormon God to point out how batshit crazy they are to include a dic pick of God in their scriptures. I'm not proposing to do anything like what the crazy genocidal jealous God of the Bible commands us to do in his batshit crazy scriptures.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 10:14AM by koriwhore.

Date: January 07, 2015 10:36AM

Video of Doomsday Sex CULT Danites attacking gay couple for kissing on Main Street Plaza.

http://www.denverpost.com/barebones/newsfuse-topnews/ci_12946027%3Fsource%3Drss

Date: January 07, 2015 09:08AM

"You will look crazy."
That's the point!
It's batshit crazy to have God's dick pic in your scriptures. That's not only crazy it completely violates God's first 2 commandments.
Honestly I want to point out how bat shit crazy it is to have God's dick pic in your scriptures. Only a Doomsday Sex Cult that preys on innocent victims and protects penis holding pedophiles would be proud of the fact that they misrepresent God and violates his first two commandments by having God's dick pic in their scriptures. Of course nobody wants to hear about the abuse that still goes on in the church, because they have Mormon friends and realtives they want to protect, which is bullshit. That's what enables the abuse to continue. I'm fighting to bring down this doomsday sex cult because I care about protecting kids from this fetid petri dish of abuse.
I think it's abusive to force your kids to sing praises to a sexual predator. I think it's abusive to teach your kids that a child rapist was miraculously transformed into a God we should worship, who's praises we should sing.
I think it's abusive to maintain sexist doctrines like polygamy in your scriptures.
If the church's answer to the charges is FAIR LDS's answer, Oh you're sooo imature to bring up God's dick pic and you obviously don't understand Egyptian Mythology. I'm pretty sure God would have struck Moses dead if he gave them that excuse for engraving an image of Min in his scriptures and calling him God.

Here's the link to the story about the CULT's Danite Goon squad beating up the gay couple for kissing on Main Street.

http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_12811907

Google is your friend my friend. This antiquated forum won't let me post a GD link.

I want to get the Doomsday Sex Cult's Danite Goon squad on film beating the shit out of me like they did the gay couple for kissing on sacred ground, Main Street, like a million straight couples do every year without getting beat up, only I'll be dressed up like Figure 7 and it'll be hilarious.
I'd love for it to end up on Real Time with Bill Maher completely embarrassing the church.
I'm not trying to get rich by pulling this stunt, but is there a law against dressing up like Min the Egyptian God of fertility, the one Mormons decided to include in thier scriptures, fully erect in the 80's? I just want an honest answer from a MOrmon for once. Why did you decide to depict God fully erect 35 years ago? Shouldn't he have consulted a physician for that hard on after about 4 hours?

There are laws against assaulting people for exercising their freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom of assembly.
Wouldn't it be violating my freedom of speech and freedom of religion to prevent me from pointing out how bat sht crazy it is to subject your children to a picture of God's dic in your scriptures?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 09:37AM by koriwhore.

Date: January 07, 2015 09:56AM

Your talent for hyperbole is astonishing.

I did a Google search... for men beaten by LDS security. I got no results, because it didn't happen the way you described it.

From the Trib (no friend of Mormons):

"Aune and his partner, Derek Jones, 25, were cited by Salt Lake City police for trespassing on the plaza, located at 50 East North Temple, according to Sgt. Robin Snyder."

They were asked to leave. When they wouldn't, they got issued -- the horror! -- a trespassing citation after a detention. Here's the 'beatdown':

"Aune said he was also cuffed roughly, and suffered bruises and a swollen wrist. The injuries did not require medical treatment, Snyder said."

They got asked to leave because they were trespassing on private property, didn't do so, and got issued a citation for their troubles. They later declined to file a lawsuit, while the LDS church dropped the trespassing cites. The argument could be made that everybody was a bad actor in this case, though it's misleading to describe them as being beaten because they were gay. They were detained because they refused to leave private property.

Which is exactly what the LDS security will do to you. They'll ask you to leave, then they'll detain you while they call SLCPD to issue you a trespassing citation. Unless thorough embarrassment is an effective vehicle for getting your point across, I don't think this is going to work. Additionally, the LDS church improved its signage regarding it being private property around Main Street as a direct result of the incident you mentioned, so you can't likely claim ignorance either.

Date: January 07, 2015 10:02AM

I saw the video. They were tackled for kissing.
They were arrested for kissing, which isn't against the law, unless you're gay in SLC.
That's bullshit. And you're defending the Church's actions? Wow. That's crazy!

It's not against the law to walk down mainstreet dressed up like the God Mormons have pictured in thier scriptures is it?
Do they have signage posted that outlaws that?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 10:16AM by koriwhore.

Date: January 07, 2015 10:33AM

Sigh... don't let facts get in the way of your agenda.

They were detained because they didn't leave when asked to. It's private property. *Why* they were asked to leave is irrelevant. It wasn't an arrest; they were later cited for trespassing, not for any kind of gay behavior. I heartily encourage you to understand the difference.

If you'd troubled yourself to read my post, you would have seen the following statement:

"The argument could be made that everybody was a bad actor in this case"

The two men should have left when asked. Church security could probably have handled it better. However you want to hash it out, they were breaking the law as soon as they were asked to leave and refused to do so.

From you:
"It's not against the law to walk down mainstreet dressed up like the God Mormons have pictured in thier scriptures is it?"

You need to brush up on what private actors can do with their own property. The LDS church owns the easement. Thus, if they do not want you on it and ask you to leave, you are, in fact, breaking the law. If you wander onto my porch and refuse to leave after I tell you to, you are similarly breaking the law. Or, to put it into clearer perspective, if I wander onto your porch dressed as Zeus and you ask me to leave, *I* am now trespassing.

"Do they have signage posted?"

Yep. After the 2009 incident, they went to great lengths to ensure that people knew they were on private property.

Date: January 07, 2015 10:43AM

Kissing your partner is not against the law.
Couples do it frequently on Main Street SLC.
It's only "bad behavior" in your eyes and the church's eyes, if they're gay.
They never should have been asked to leave Main Street Plaza in the first place. They were objecting to being discriminated against for being gay and affectionate, which is only a crime on Main Street, because of the homophobic Church, which you're defending.
It's not against the law to be dressed up like their God.
They would have no right to ask me to leave.
And I'd stand up for my right, the same way the gay couple did.
They were right.
The church is wrong.
And homophobic, sexist and racist.
And you're defending them?

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 11:07AM

They can make rules, even stupid ones, on their own property. That is the law. I do not approve of their rules, but, guess what, it is their property.That is the bottom line.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 11:12AM by bona dea.

Date: January 07, 2015 11:15AM

They may have an easement on Public Property, but there are no rules against dressing up like their God and walking across public property, are there?
Until they post such a rule, they can't enforce a rule that's not posted, or that'd make them wrong, right?

Date: January 07, 2015 11:20AM

They can ask you to leave at their discretion just as you can ask someone to leave your property at your discretion and if you refuse, you can be cited.

Date: January 07, 2015 11:25AM

They have to have cause.
You can't just tell people to leave a public street just because you don't like the way they look.
I wouldn't be doing anything illegal, immoral or unethical.
I'd just be dressed exactly like their God they have depicted in their Holy Scriptures.
How is that wrong?

Date: January 07, 2015 11:30AM

PRIVATE PROPERTY

Date: January 07, 2015 11:36AM

It is PUBLIC Property!!!
They have an easement, which does not give them the right to discriminate against people based upon their appearance, sexual orientation or speech.

Date: January 07, 2015 11:17AM

There was a bit of a scuffle. I didnt see anyone get beaten up. I saw two guys resisting being handcuffed. Bottom line is that people and organizations can make rules for their own property and the gays were on church property. If it had happened on a city street, it would be different.

Date: January 07, 2015 11:23AM

The CITY owns it. It's a public street.
The Doomsday CULT managed to get an easement, which does not give them the right to assualt gay people for doing the same thing as straight people. Nor does it give them the right to assualt me for dressing up like their God. I can walk down mainstreet just like everybody else.
Is there a law against having an erection, like Figure 7 in their scriptures, while walking down the street?
Is it unethical or immoral or in any way illegal?
No.
It's exercising my freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom of assembly, all of which I should be able to excercise on a public street, Main Street.
Of course I aim to test that theory, and get it on film, the Doomsday SEx CULT's own security camera footage.

Date: January 07, 2015 11:27AM

You will lose and look foolish, but go ahead if that is what you want to do.

Date: January 07, 2015 11:52AM

"You will lose and look foolish, but go ahead if that is what you want to do."
Thanks for your permission, but I didn't need it or ask for it.
I don't care how I look. I'll be wearing a mask, which will be hilarious on film when the CULT's DAnite Goon SQuad tackles a guy in broad daylight for walking around on a PUBLIC street for dressing up like their rediculous, foolish God.
I want to bring attention to the fact that MOrmons are fools for being proud of the fact they violate God's 1st and 2nd commandments to NOT worship any other Gods before him, ESPECIALLY the Pagan Fertility Gods of Egypt which enslaved the God's chosen people!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 11:59AM by koriwhore.

Posted by: Pathoss ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 11:02AM

This thread sucks.

Date: January 07, 2015 11:18AM

By shoving their Pagan Pornographic Phalic God in their face, which isn't against the law, unless their 88,000 missionaries are breaking the law every day by doing the same thing.
I'm not advocating anything illegal or immoral or unethical.
Provocative, yeah, and hopefully provoking the Doomsday Sex CULT I was unfortunately born into, to erase their pornographic depiction of their Pagan God from their scriptures.
If it's NSFW, it's probably not safe to subject children to, right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 11:27AM by koriwhore.

Posted by: Hugh ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 12:08PM

Koriwhore...big fan...my exmo family and I simply loved your last videos of the sisters on temple square. Very very funny. You were a master mind and very talented in interviewing them. If anyone could pull your current stunt off - you could. If I lived there, I would volunteer to film it. I totally agree with you...millions of mormons walk around with Fig 2 Facs 7 in their standard works everyday - how nutty is that? (no pun intended). The only thing that I would be concerned about are:
1) Could you be arrested for leud behavior?
2) You've announced this on this forum - will they be ready for you now?

Otherwise, wish I didn't live 2000 miles away. Good luck. Keep it up.

Date: January 07, 2015 12:16PM

Yeah the Missionaries REFUSE to talk about their Pagan Phalic Porno God, so why not shine a bright spotlight on it and force the Doomsday Sex CULT to explain why they silently inserted God's dick pic in their scriptures back in the 80's without fanfaire?
I say the fan faire is 35 years overdue!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXW-CHtD07g&list=UUJX9pqr08F65gDW7JLYkajw

Date: January 07, 2015 12:18PM

Totally agree....

Date: January 07, 2015 12:31PM

I could see this showing up easily on Maher, Colbert, etc.

Date: January 07, 2015 12:50PM

To have Mormonism become as much as an embarrassment to Romney and other Mormons as Obama's religion was to him.
At least he had the common human decency to resign when his religion was revealed for what it was.
Romney won't, no matter how embarrassing it is to belong to a Doomsday Sex CULT that forces its members to pack around religious porn with them in their scriptures and sing praises of sexual predators, enabling the fetid petri dish of abuse to putrefy.

Date: January 07, 2015 05:47PM

1) Could you be arrested for leud behavior?

How is dressing up like a figure in Mormon Scriptures, which they identify as God, lewd behavior?

2) You've announced this on this forum - will they be ready for you now?

What do you think they'll do, send out their goon squad of Doomsday Danites to stop a black dude dressed in all black, from walking down main street with mask on his face and an appendage growing out of his loins in exactly the same proportion as Figure 7 in the Mormon Bible, only more like Joseph Smith drew that figure originally, with big wings and an even bigger appendage growing right out of his crotch?

I should give him bull horns like the Egyptians did at one point. And make him golden like Moroni.

I really think the Mormons should have a figure 7 on top of their temples, instead of Moroni. I mean Moroni isn't a God. Figure 7 is!
Why don't they put Figure 7, the Golden Bull of His Mother on top of their Temples? They've got White Bulls inside the temples, why not Golden Bulls on the top of the Temples?

In fact the Pharaoh would go around and jerk off to ejaculation in public at time of seeding to assure his subjects that he was still fertile, during the celebration of Min, the God of Fertility.

Perhaps I should figure out a way to make the appendage shoot pancake batter out of it when I jerk it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 05:55PM by koriwhore.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.