Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: exmormontales ( )
Date: January 06, 2015 04:21PM

I post on here as someone else normally. I use this name when posting about happenings to do with my blog. I figure at some point my blog will be found and people will know who I am. So I keep it seperate from my other RFM name.

Today I posted a new blog post and put it's name and link on twitter. Like I do with every new blog post. Seven minutes after I posted on twitter, I got a fun little message.

"But lying about Mormon Christians seems to be acceptable to your types. #toobad" -- title of my post was about Lying for the Lord. Thus his lying comment.

This was posted by a user who I have seen attack many exmormons on twitter. He must think it's his calling to call down damnation on those who post there. I just ignore him.

What I find interesting is the fact that he responded so quickly to my post. Yet he doesn't follow me, and had no hastag's on it. And what I see from him is always contentious and angry. Yet we Ex-Mormon's are the "angry" ones. They are just doing what God would want. Preaching hate and casting down those who have "fallen."

It bothers me that we are just known as those who can't stay away, and who are angry and what not. But Mormon's are free to peach all they want, and say what they want. And all is fine. They are on God's side so they can get away with being rude and mean to people.

Same thing happens on facebook. You can't say anything against the church, or you are told off. Called a hater who can't leave the church alone.

I just post about my thoughts on the church. It's a way for me to cope. Yet some of these Mormons can't leave me alone. And it's all ok, cause they have God?

Sorry....just had to vent!
Thanks RFM, you are always here for me!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2015 04:57PM by exmormontales.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Facsimile 3 ( )
Date: January 06, 2015 07:58PM

Was it Juan Valdez?

Date: January 06, 2015 08:06PM

I just hunted you down on Twitter. Yes, it was Juan Valdez. I swear that guy must be Fat Dan himself...what a tool!

Posted by: NeverOne ( )
Date: January 06, 2015 10:07PM

Is he the guy who goes by the tag of MormonScholar? If so, he seems so TBM as to be fake.

Date: January 06, 2015 10:13PM

Yes, that is the clown. I would think he was just a clever parody if I had not dealt extensively with a guy just like him on the old ZLMB discussion board ("Pahoran", 2003-2005ish).

Posted by: NeverOne ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 01:58AM

I just annoy him. He will state something, and I helpfully point out the flaws in his logic/argument. Not my fault he has some errors...

Posted by: rid ( )
Date: January 06, 2015 08:13PM

Mormons can't leave me alone. They love to mock, spy, and gossip. Their passive aggressions are proof of their anger.

If/when they collectively slander you for having a devil; they'll get super justified and self-righteous against you.

Posted by: Cold-Dodger ( )
Date: January 06, 2015 08:14PM

welcome to the internet. :)

I spend too much time commenting on Youtube videos. I don't think I'm a troll, because my faithlessness is fairly recent. I'm watching these videos for me and sharing my thoughts, and I notice these guys whose names churn up fairly regularly on every comment board beneath any video that has anything to do with mormons. The nature of the commentary is that of no integrity, because it's only meant to enflame, because they feel like that's the nature of every contributor to the discussion.

Don't feed the trolls!

Date: January 07, 2015 09:26AM

I have been around the internet for many many years. I was an online gamer for a long time. I know how trolls work.

What bothers me with Mormon trolls is that the mainline Mormons will act the same way. If I say something against the LDS church say on Facebook. Then I will get told off, called evil, wrong, wayward, people will want to pray for me and all that. Just like what the trolls do in places like here and twitter.

Hey Facsimile 3 thanks for the follow ;)

If any of you want to watch someone who loves to attack with no knowledge on his side then just follow @MormonScholar. Just like a lot of TBM's he has no facts for his arguments. And seems like he has no clue what he's talking about.
He kind of reminds me of Greg Trimble. I can only take them in small doses.

Date: January 07, 2015 10:26AM

"Hey Facsimile 3 thanks for the follow ;)"

Likewise, exmormontales...see you on Twitter. Incidentally, I have had two run-ins with Juan Valdez on Twitter (see below). My favorite was the 2nd.

https://twitter.com/LDSFacsimile3/status/529687429637488642

https://twitter.com/LDSFacsimile3/status/529310156933582848

Date: January 07, 2015 10:49AM

haha what? he doesn't even make any sense.

Date: January 07, 2015 10:57AM

You are right. I initially thought he was a confused ex-mo trying to understand the cement issue, but eventually realized he is a mo-mo troll who does not want to understand.

Date: January 16, 2015 08:59AM

You know...not all Mormon Trolls are bad I guess. My buddy Juan starting crap with me again, even when I didn't post anything. Which gave me a great idea for my latest blog post. Including screen shots of just how silly he is.

Judge Not hahaha Yeah right! They LOVE to judge those of us who are "fallen"

Posted by: moose ( )
Date: January 16, 2015 12:52PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.