Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 04:55AM

Some people will say that I am grasping at straws, especially MORmONS that want to defend "THE" church, but we already know that MORmON apologists can not find any fault with their "THE" church even in the instances including MORmON mass murder, and institutional rape by the MORmON founder, and with Smiths extremely shoddy forged MORmON scriptures.
In the included link it mentions how bullied people have more stress and are there for more prone to poor health including heart disease/ high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.

I know that life is not always easy, inside or outside of MORmONISM, but to be perfectly honest about my situation, I feel that I was run ragged by the MORmON church before I ever reached adulthood, and more specifically that I was run ragged by MORmONISM in my formative years simply for the sake of maintaining and promoting MORmON ideals that benefited the MORmON elite and left me seriously compromised when it came to being prepared for an adult life. Yah, Yah, I know missions are supposed to be good for people, but what mine really did was leave me completely broke after working like a slave in my teen age years and with a series of nervous breakdowns. ANd the MORmON FaithFOOL like my dumb ass MORmON parents certainly do not want to acknowledge the truly destructive nature / effects of the situation that they saw to it that I was thrust into for the sake of their life sucking MORmON cult religion. Of course, in the aftermath of my personal undoing, they say its all my fault, because I just was not faithFOOL enough for the MORmON Jesus to bless me up, instead of messing me up.

IF any one recalls, in days gone by, MORmONISM was going crazy with the MORmON persecution complex, where it was the MORmON church against the ever more evil and corrupt world, AND MORmONS were supposed to counter all that increasing evil in order to prepare for the all critical and very imminent Second coming of Jesus. I mean, sure, the MORmON church is in currently in trouble for not being more responsive to gay issues. But honestly, this is a HUGE turn around from earlier days of strict skousen style MORmONISM, I am talking about when blacks were not allowed to have the MORmON priestDUD, Mark Petersen was saying all kinds of stupid stuff, and homosexuals were not even considered to be human so there was hardly any acknowledgement/ allowance that they even existed beyond the very quick summary assessment that any such person was bound for Hell and the discussion was very quickly purposely changed at that point to avoid giving any substantive consideration to such hideous evil.
Good member MORmON Heterosexuals were assigned to an agonizing existence on a MORmON treadmill from Hell in their attempt to justify their any of their sexual longings. Anybody having any sexual longings outside of that strict unmentionable (STUPID) Secret handshake based MORmON program was not entitled to the air they were breathing, let alone to any personal gratification. It was hard being an obedient heterosexual MORmON. There was not any allowance for anything else.
Many of those members got "THE" message from "THE" Church and checked out early.

I know that LDS Inc likes to claim that the MORmON life style allows MORmON members to live longer, and granted that MORmON influenced non smoking has to contribute to longevity to a certain extent, However I think that the NEGATIVE health effects of the MORmON life style and the attendant life shortening stress are hugely understated and go largely unacknowledged.

I know that Richard Packham said that he felt like MORmONISM sucked the life out of his sister. Are there others who have similar feelings?

If anyone is asking me, the MORmON life style induced crippling stress/ anxiety, and orchestrated sleep deprivation in my teen age years has deeply contributed to certain health issues that I have had to deal with through out my life. Jesus never did show up, and He is not going to. LDS Inc walked away with a lot of money. I was left with a Hollow MORmON promises, a Stupid Secret MORmON handshake, a lot of debt, and, in my estimation, severely aggravated health problems.

*THANKS* MORmONISM !!!

https://gma.yahoo.com/bullied-girl-may-face-permanent-blindness-parents-184311460--abc-news-health.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: the investigator ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 05:05AM

You may wish to add BUYBULL to your comedy spellcheck.

Posted by: The Invisible Green Potato ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 05:45AM

I think that the higher-than-average use of antidepressants in Utah is suffucient evidence that mormonism is bad for your mental health.

My eyes are sore after reading MORmON over and over again. I would appreciate normal capitalization.

In regards to the link, I would ask at what point you should move your child to a new school? The parents sent 23 emails about bullying to the school but didn't withdraw her enrolment. Not that the accident was their fault. Being hit by a ball isn't the worst school ground injury, and it doesn't normally threaten to cause blindness.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 05:53AM

It looks like the girl is at a charter school, which means it should be easy enough to move her. However the article mentioned that she has been "getting into arguments" with other kids, which leads me to wonder if at least some of the problem is on her end.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.