Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: moose ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 12:49PM

As the Quorum of 12 bumblers and the iron-deficient Fist Presidency (well, those still semi-conscious) fell all over themselves and soiled their adult "protective" underwear (worn outside their garmies, of course - yech!) during 2014, we see the trend continues early in 2015 as they tangoed with their gay rights issue, stepped on one another's toes and fell on their collective faces. Paparazzi were available to document the event. It's all in the public domain now.

I hope there will be at least one event a month the balance of this year! If this cannot be managed, one very large faux pas any time this year would suffice.

May this be the best year, ever!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 29, 2015 02:29PM

45 minutes to the next foot-in-mouth opportunity:

http://youtu.be/UIJ6gL_xc-M

Date: January 29, 2015 03:16PM

Aha! An admitted legislative push.

Date: January 29, 2015 03:18PM

Wow. Elder Hoax seems to have a sore throat. Maybe from having to explain himself over and over since the press conference!

Date: January 29, 2015 03:29PM

The top dogs defer to local leadership. So, Q12+3 will be blameless and the local leadership are left with the blame.

Date: January 29, 2015 03:31PM

O-M-G!

Transgender is new to them?!?!?!?!?

I'd better look more closely to see if I can see any sandy residue on their heads!! Maybe, alternatively, poop stains. Jus' sayin'!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2015 03:33PM by moose.

Date: January 29, 2015 03:35PM

Elder OakeeDoakee, "It's not unusual to be chaste for life."

Date: January 29, 2015 03:48PM

Trib Talk is done.

Thoughts anyone?

Date: January 29, 2015 05:17PM

If you missed the live event, the link still works (the interview was saved).

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 02:44PM

SSM feeds into the Mormon persecution complex perfectly. Expect things to get weird as they dig in.

Date: January 29, 2015 02:51PM

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 02:55PM

It's gotta be the young turks who most fear the downfall of the Brigham Wall.

The old geezers don't really care what's coming. They got their golden diapers already and all they have to worry about is who gets first pick from the box of chocolates.

Upchuck and Bednerd & their boomer generation that grew up in the halcyon days.....their future's not so rosy.

To which I can only give a hose-anna shout!

Date: January 29, 2015 03:10PM

And I gotta add.... Dieter, out of all of them has no doubt pondered the specter of Nuremburg.

Ya think?

Posted by: blueorchid ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 03:25PM

Very funny moose. I'll drink to that. Although it could be dangerous to make a toast every time they say something asinine.

Date: January 29, 2015 03:28PM

Date: January 29, 2015 03:32PM

The old "I was only obeying orders" dodge wasn't just invoked by Horny Joe, ya know.

Date: January 29, 2015 04:09PM

and the wind cries Mary

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 04:05PM

Well, Sunday comes and you're still with it
All the deacons and the beehives are gone
Though you've thrown away your choice and lost your T.R.
Still you have to stay on
While the organ strains of the hymns remain
After prophecies are put away
You know sometimes you're bound to leave it
But for now you're going to stay
In the year of the cult...

(apologies to Al Stewart)

Date: January 29, 2015 04:42PM

Remembering the melody was delicious!

Posted by: Book of Mordor ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 04:43PM

Damn, I wish I'd thought of that.

Posted by: jpt ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 11:29PM

Don, I'm pretty sure we went to different schools together.

Posted by: bigbadger ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 12:40AM

Love that song!

Posted by: lvskeptic ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 04:22PM

"Everyone knows its Windy...."

Who's next?

Or is the game to come up with wind references?

The answer is blowing in the wind....

<<Forgive me, its Thursday and I am really tired>>

Date: January 29, 2015 04:43PM

They were both full of wind! Had they taken Beano before, they'd have been speechless!

Posted by: WinksWinks ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 07:16PM

Ugh, watched the video... Ugh!

I was sort of enjoying Oaks' use of the royal we, there at the end.

Pass the blame on to the local level, swear it isn't your fault, just reap the tithing, but make sure any negative results can be blamed on the the little guy at the bottom of the food chain.
Like they have some very modern business advisors giving them hints.

And admitting there is room for further training is a classic weasel move too.

Scuze me, I need something for nausea now. Wow! :D

Posted by: canadianfriend ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 10:00PM

It just gets better and better!

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: January 29, 2015 10:27PM

They weren't listening too closely when Gogi Grant was singing it: it's NOT They Call the Wind Moroni ...

Date: January 30, 2015 05:43AM

elderolddog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They weren't listening too closely when Gogi Grant
> was singing it: it's NOT They Call the Wind
> Moroni ...

Well ya know Clint Eastwood sang that song in Paint Your Wagon.

Funny thing is, he and Lee Marvin bought a wife from a polygamist who had an extra one.

Once they convert her to polyandry, the two of them marry her.

A classic morg tainted flick.

Posted by: Breeze ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 12:59AM

Double-talk

I find it arrogant and hilarious that the COJCOLDS calls upon the Nation to do anything. I mean, who do the Mormon think they are? They're a tiny cult, roaring like a mighty religion. Maybe the US would pay heed to the Catholics, or Presbyterians, or some other larger religions. This is like hearing, "The Amish church urges the Nation...."

I'm getting sick and tired of how Mormons throw their weight around, when Mormonism is nothing but a polygamous group of dead-dunking weirdo's.

Couldn't the Mormons have a spokesperson who could speak? How about the Prophet, himself? Such lack of respect. Do they actually think the POTUS is listening to this?

Posted by: Breeze ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 01:24AM

OK--I heard the rest of the blabbing Mormon fake interview that begins, "We're accepting questions ONLY about these issues, and no others...I'm sure 'those other issues' will be addressed at a future time." (Like, never.) Sleight of hand--distraction. Get "the Nation" talking about something else, other than JS the criminal. The whole "interview" reminded me of those late-night TV interview-type infomercials.

Reading about Oak's statement that the Mormon church does not ask for or give out apologies. Sorry--there are no words to express my anger right now! No wonder no Mormon has ever apologized to me--they don't teach that. They don't teach unconditional love. They don't teach Christianity.

After murdering innocent children at MMM, after JS lying and conning people, after the horrible way the cult has treated children and women--and my family personally--Oaks mentions some dumb threat against their weirdo temple, and how persecuted Mormons have always been. SICK! (I saw the video of that incident, and the Mormon security guards beating up the protesters."

The three Christian churches I've attended teach that in order to be forgiven, a person has to ASK for forgiveness. A person must apologize to the victim who was wronged. Backing up, a person must ADMIT A WRONG-DOING in the first place. The Mormon cult doesn't do that, either.

Well, that lets us off the hook. We are not in any way obligated to forgive the Mormon cult for all the harm it has done to us, our loved ones, and our ancestors.

Did anyone notice Oak's condescending smile, when he said, "Well, the word "apology" isn't found in the scriptures." I wanted to punch him in the face! I hope everyone sees that face and hears those words. Lie, upon lie, upon lie. Honestly, I think the Mormon cult is evil.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.