Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 05:43PM

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1531683

This would be a perfect in-the-field setting for her:

"Kittywaymo" is waymobusy then she needs to be, going around as a senior missionary with her senior priesthood hubby, warning (as she is want to do), everyone she meets to avoid RfM like the plague.

That sparks the curiousity of her investigators (given how wound-up and wild-eyed Kitty gets over the subject).

So, they all go to RfM to see what the fuss is all about--and decide not to become Mormons.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2015 12:51AM by steve benson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 11:15PM

It really bothers me that Kitty doesn't acknowledge the trail of slime she leaves behind.

If she really is on a senior mission, it makes me wonder about the ability of the COB peeps to keep track of their world, of which KittyWayMo is very much a notable factor. Because quite frankly, she gives mormonism a bad name. Anyone who stumbles across any of her oeuvre is assaulted by her over the top name dropping and self promotion. And then if people who stumble across her get a chance to learn the truth behind the tinsel topped facade, it has to sicken them.

Nothing wrong with having a testimony, but lying like a ... I really don't have a comparison.

What happened to her? Why does she overcompensate regarding the impression she thinks she needs to make? Is that first impression all she cares about? Is she so used to not making and keeping friends that she only cares about that initial impression?

As I mentioned earlier, I wouldn't want to meet her, but I would love to see her in action.

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 09:36AM

Here's what I think. And I had to backtrack -- I remember that whole kerfuffle on Postmo -- to re-read.

I think Kittywaymo is depressed and or mentally ill. She probably self-medicates. She clearly has delusions of grandeur.

I think the reason she keeps beating this drum, what -- six years later? -- is projection. She thinks everyone else around her is miserable because she is.

I wish her well and hope she finds some decent mental health treatment.

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: March 08, 2015 11:16PM

Here, Kitty kitty.

This little dish of lime green juice will keep you from freezing to death in the winter cold.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 11:19PM by madalice.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 03:04AM

I found another 3/18/2014 post from KittyWayMo, but I can't link you to it because it's in the 'quarantine' section of PostMormon. But since I've NEVER even told the tiniest fib on the internet, you know you can trust me. And of course there's always the ironclad defense: you can't make this shit up.

"Doesn't anyone in the ex Mormon world have a sense of humor?

Oh yeah, yes, me and every other active Latter Day Saints have to be insane because we still are in the church. And all of you exemplify sanity and normalcy to a T. That's supposed to be you guys are how I view most of you. I really do come seeking some answers to my sincere questions of why you guys always are so unhappy, angry, and why you continue to bash the church?

Also my IQ is 145, not 163. most of you claim to be so intelligent; you know so much about physics and chemistry and medicine and the and anthropology and genetics, etc., and you seem to know all the answers to all the spiritual universal questions that are out there. You were so sure that the church isn't true. You're so sure that you possibly could never be wrong. That the history of the church as you view it is the correct history.

That is simply arrogance and pride. How many of you believe in life after death? Where is your proof that there is no life after death? Why do so many of you become atheist? Why do so many of you get your information from the Internet of all places.

Why is owning the city creek mall which is an awesome investment in terms of getting Goldman Sachs onboard, etc., so terrible to you? Which one of you would ever refuse having a secure financial future? The church believes in acquiring financial stability so we can then turn around and help the world.

When's the last time any of you done anything for anyone other than say your family? It's seems to me that you guys run around saying the "sky is falling," and if the sky doesn't fall and your predictions don't come true i.e. the October surprise and that Kooky dude in England, or Tom not showing up at the last X Mormon conference, (hey maybe he's going to come back to church I hope )then you make up some other cockamamie thing.

As you can tell I'm a bit snarky, it comes with being from New York and actually having a brain and a sense humor. I think most of you were humorless when you were active members of the church but it's even worse with the added anger. People look at the LDS church they see people that are peaceful and happy and having a good time and pretty cool.

People look at the anti-Mormon world and you need to hire a Jewish PR firm yourself. You need to change your image is my point. You can attack my religion and my belief system which to me is like being a racist. I would love to have an intelligent dialogue with somebody not angry and freakish. A simple question but I've asked for years… If leaving the church was the right thing why don't you have peace and why are you not happy?"

I cleaned up her punctuation and added paragraph breaks (yeah, it was one solid wall of text...) but other than that, it's pure Kitty.

She's been at this gig of hers since at least 2009, and she still asks, 'how come none of you are happy?' It's a finite number, and maybe it's reached three digits by now, in terms of people responding to this jibe and explaining our happiness and contentment, but she refuses to acknowledge it. In more ways than any human being I've ever known, she is truly blind.

Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 05:57PM

. . . her gawd-awful spelling, but that task would have required miraculous supernatural powers beyond my grasp or comprehension.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2015 05:59PM by steve benson.

Posted by: anonJoan ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 04:24AM

lmao.

She has "sincere" questions, and will keep asking them while being a highly offensive nut-job, until you answer her as she sees fit.

I have a question for her.

If she is so rock-solid in her faith and her church, why not ask her god or her church her questions?

Because:

Verily I say unto thee, ask ye not the heathens whereof they eat, neither whether they spake from the left or the right; seek ye not the knowledge of the Kook in nether regions, for therein lay ye multitudes of Hebrew firmness, and methinks it looks like a weasel.

Anyway, tarry not in the midst of RfM, where humorless cockamamies beget humorless cockamamies, and exmo lie with exmo, and none therein knoweth the goodnees of the Goldman Sachs, who hath denieth Christ, ...oh wait. Dammit. Strike that.

...who knoweth not the goodness of the Goldman Sachs, which bringeth money to the Temples.... crap.

...which bringeth the goodness and fortunes of the Joseph... Lord unto thee and me, his most humble servant.

Posted by: alexisar ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 05:09AM

My TBM side of the family thinks I practically live on RFM and am and probably responsible for the existence of the place even though it's possibly older than I am (how old is this site, anyway?) even though i only recently registered and only posted once 9maybe twice0 before that a year or tow ago. They frequent this site to look for things I may have said about them.i keep hoping that in their looking for tidbits about themselves, they may oneday come across something that ignites a spark of cognitive dissonance.

If they really want to read about themselves,they should really read my blog -- alexisAR.blogspot.com -- because i actually do make references to them there at least once or twice a month.

Posted by: annieg ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 08:19AM

Spinning, spinning, spinning!

She is sad, sad, sad.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 08:58AM

OMFG...this freak lady Kittywaymo is still at it?!? I came across her writing in 2009, & it left me with a migraine. She is the one who has an obsession, not us. She is obsessed & delusional. I also think she is an out & out liar.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 01:23PM

My boy friend told me about her so I had to check her out....

she's a lunatic. If the church knew about her crazy rants

and raves about them, they'd sew her lips shut. You can't

spend a minute reading what she says and not know she

is skating on the thin ice of sanity.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 02:26PM

Is that supposed to somehow make us believe what she is writing? She talks about pride and then brags about everything she can think of.

Posted by: europa ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 06:04PM

She has nothing worthwhile to say.

I know a lot of members like her that are so wrapped up in their own world of delusions that the truth becomes very inconvenient and therefore no amount of evidence can penetrate their thick skulls.

She can stay deluded. She is only harming herself and her church as no sane person would come to the same conclusions she does.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 06:19PM

Maybe she is narcissistic? Too much praise as a child for being a frickin' genius?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/praise-turn-kids-narcissistic-jerks-study-finds/story?id=29506856

" kittywaymo
June 22, 2014 at 11:24 pm"

"...I have had personal spiritual experiences that have only confirmed what my heart tells me: I am at my best as a Latter Day Saint."
http://mormonstories.org/john-dehlin-why-i-stay/

Her spiritual experiences tell her she is her best as a Mormon. Those are the best kind of spiritual experiences. Experiences that tell you about you. Kinda how The Holy Ghost works.

My mother always told us how much better we were than other people because we had prophets in our family tree. More spiritual experiences I've never had - they made me feel self-important. I grew to hate that since I saw with my own eyes I was just like everyone else.

Mormonism might attract narcissists. My siblings all ate that crap up.

This "Kittywaymo" person has become a laughing stalk with her Doc's wife, genius, and chosen Jew actress crap.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2015 06:20PM by Elder Berry.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: March 09, 2015 10:14PM

Kitty Litter wonders why we can't let go. She wonders day and night, over weeks and across years. She has the IQ of someone with problem solving capability and claims to be educated, yet she wonders.

I don't wonder about her at all. I know where she gets her corn pone. It doesn't take a biochemical journalist/doctor textbook genius scientist to see her slopping at the trough. This little piggy went to multi-level market...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.