Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: JeffH ( )
Date: March 14, 2015 03:45PM

Jeremy performed 'Open Arms' for his concert last week and I can't resist posting a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPq_CL4RskQ

In an effort to keep this on topic, the concert was on a Sunday afternoon, and I can't imagine having missed out on something like this because of church.

Jeff

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: torturednevermo ( )
Date: March 14, 2015 04:12PM

Awesome. He sure has good pitch for a little squirt. He also had quite the collection of little groupies gathered up there by the end. Good for him. It’s great that you have somewhere for him to experience performing with musicians on a live stage. That’s good to see. Thanks for posting.

Posted by: JeffH ( )
Date: March 14, 2015 06:09PM

On his behalf, thanks for the compliments. He really enjoys performing. He's been in a program for a couple years where the kids practice weekly singing songs to tracks, but it ends in a concert with the live band (as in the video) each quarter. He just started another program in which the entire band is also kids, and he's their lead singer, and that will also end with a couple shows after weeks of practice. I wish I had this when I was a kid, too, and that I could be as confident on a stage as he is.

Posted by: randyj ( )
Date: March 15, 2015 07:41PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.