Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Senoritalamanita ( )
Date: April 04, 2015 03:32PM

Starting July 15th, 1,200 troops from the Green Berets, Navy SEALS and Special Operations from the Air Force and Marines will begin a 6-week long training operation in Utah, Texas, and parts of New Mexico, Arizona, California, Colorado, and Nevada.

The op is named "Operation Jade Helm."

Only Utah and Texas, as well as a small portion of California (near the Mexican border) will be declared "Hostile Sectors" during the exercise.

The operation involves U.S. elite forces travelling from state to state in military aircraft, as well as covert "boots on the ground" among the general public in the "shadows of the community."

Of course, the twitter-sphere and conspiracy blogs are on fire with rumors about plans by the government to impose full-blown martial law.

So why was Utah declared a "Hostile Sector?" You tell me.

I surmise [tongue in cheek] that Utah was only named a "Hostile Sector" after Obama was given a poor reception by Utah bigwigs in a cheap ass conference room at the SLC Sheraton. [cardboard name tags and tepid tap water]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/03/31/why-the-new-special-operations-exercise-freaking-out-the-internet-is-no-big-deal/

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2015 03:34PM by Senoritalamanita.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SusieQ#1 ( )
Date: April 04, 2015 03:52PM

Military training is most likely about access to certain types of terrain. Nothing religious about it. But fun to play conspiracy theories and speculate and concoct stuff!

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: April 04, 2015 03:59PM

I remember a training exercise where one of our guys scared the crap out of someone. Some long haired hippy dude out hiking in the woods put his hands up and said, "Hey man, don't shoot".

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: April 04, 2015 04:04PM

The "games"/ practices/ battleground rehersals is why certain types of terrain and "enemy" (practice) forces are needed for different training and needs.

It's not really about 'real life'.

Maybe a good guess though (I didn't read the link). Hostile sometimes maybe in some of the spheres and realities.

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: April 04, 2015 04:06PM

I've always declared Utah hostile.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.