Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Pooped ( )
Date: April 07, 2015 01:45PM

First time I didn't even remember that last weekend was general conference. Did I miss any totally outlandish talks? I really don't want to go to LDS.ORG.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: April 08, 2015 08:55AM

Yeah, I think you're recovered.

I even knew it was conference from the pre-con talk here, and was going to check the DesNews to see what the skivvy was on Monsoon and Pecker, but totally forgot about it over the weekend. Too busy having Easter fun, helping with an egg hunt, having a great dinner with friends, reading a book I couldn't put down.

Dang, and I could have been practicing self-hypnosis listening to the conference drones. Oh well.

Posted by: escapee ( )
Date: April 09, 2015 01:49AM

Congratulations!

Other Susan

Posted by: To hell in a handbasket ( )
Date: April 09, 2015 02:04AM

Nice! I forgot too :) When I heard about it happening I almost didn't remember what it even was until I thought about it. And even then it didn't really matter to me.
I heard there were a couple outlandish talks... but I hear that every conference sesh ;)
Yay for recovery!

Posted by: Historischer ( )
Date: April 09, 2015 06:49AM

I'd say Holland made the biggest splash this conference. Perry was more direct than usual. Packer's speech was slurred beyond recognition. Oaks? Bednar? I'm not sure what they had to say.

Posted by: Bert ( )
Date: April 09, 2015 08:02AM

How come when the Pope gets a pizza it makes news. But when THE ONLY TRUE CHURCH has a conference nobody knows about it.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.