Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Waterevil ( )
Date: May 05, 2015 11:36PM

It was weird. I had questions about many different religions after leaving the Mormon Church. I was simply taking a walk alone when all of a sudden there was this huge hole in the ground and I fell in it. I tried to escape, but I could only get a piece of dirt and I held it in my right palm. When I fell completely through the hole, I looked up and the ground closed. As I was falling, the Holy Spirit came to my aid and covered me in a big bubble. I fell a long time until I reached the Center of the Earth. Please read my book of how I met God the father, Jesus Christ the son, angels, devils, the Holy Spirit, and my journey. It is called

The Great Renewal

I know that if you read this book and look at the original dirt from when I fell into the center of the earth, that you will feel the Holy Spirit. It's easy. Simply close your eyes and when you see the black light then open them and look at the palm of your hand, you will realize that you are in a lost and fallen state. I swear, if you read God's book and do what God told me to do "Take a handful of the earth and say 'Dear God, I believe in those you have sent. In your name, Amen.' After you have said this, cast the dirt on the ground and you are one with me and I am one with you."

You will all come to realize that I have been sent from God to proclaim his word.

That will be 10% now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: torturednevermo ( )
Date: May 05, 2015 11:43PM

10% of what? The poo I take tomorrow morning?

Date: May 05, 2015 11:46PM

I forgot to mention in my testimony...

I have new revelation from God!

Everyone shall give God's church (the one I am starting) 10% of everything you make in 1 year timespan. You shall tithe every year until you die.

Date: May 05, 2015 11:47PM

Thanks for clarifying that.

I actually kind of liked your book. It was kind of dirty.

Date: May 05, 2015 11:50PM

One more thing, when I was in the center of the Universe talking to God, he told me to fuck everybody's wives.

Date: May 05, 2015 11:51PM

Can I watch? I can push too.

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: May 05, 2015 11:52PM

I have a black light flashlight that I held in the palm of my hand. The only thing I could see is where my friends dog peed on my carpet.

Posted by: cpete ( )
Date: May 05, 2015 11:53PM

How is one to belive in the deity of your book, when one doesn't beleive your deity exist?

There's your 10%

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: May 06, 2015 12:01AM

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: May 06, 2015 09:32AM

Date: May 06, 2015 12:01AM

It's easy. People who reject God are ignorant. They are known as apostates. I am going to give them discplinary counseles for misbehaving.

They better not believe in God because of the afterlife. In my book, the Great Renewal, God told me about the afterlife. He first warned me that people will reject me as a great messenger. People will reject God out of ignorance. He warned me with caution to be careful when sharing His word. Now for the afterlife. There are the 4 layers of the earth. I fell all the way to the inner core. When we die, we are not sure where we will go. Eventually there will be hell on the crust of the Earth and that won't be pleasant for the living. Now as for the dead, if you want to live with God, you need to believe in him to get the aid of the Holy Spirit to go straight to the Inner Core like I did. You must pay 10% to get this special protection.

Be warned. Even if you keep all of God's commandments, you will still see people in anguish in all of the other cores as you are falling down.

Date: May 06, 2015 12:02AM

Whoops! Translation error!

God meant to say "They better believe in God."

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: May 06, 2015 12:04AM

you get spat out of the other side. Back and forth forever and ever.

Date: May 06, 2015 12:05AM

I didn't mean to be rude about the pushing thing.

I just meant that if you got tired, I could help you by pushing.

You know, just a little bit on your bum to help you out.

Date: May 06, 2015 12:05AM

Do you want your Holy Spirit bubbles after you die or not? If so, STOP QUESTIONING GOD!

Date: May 06, 2015 12:07AM

We get a Merkabah? Cool!

Date: May 06, 2015 12:12AM

It appears Satan has inspired someone a long time ago to think of this. Whoever invented it is not sent from God. This Holy Spirit bubble is the only way you can attain salvation.

We can work on our progression to attaining the bubble by going inside God's new place of worship. Once you are inside, take the blessed dirt and smear it all over your face and body, then pray to God almighty.

Date: May 06, 2015 12:16AM

Does it count if I smear whip cream all over my wifes face and body, and then pray at the alter goddess?

Posted by: Heretic 2 ( )
Date: May 06, 2015 12:20AM

You ought to open a bank and buy and sell real estate! You could even be the general of a private army! But if you get the urge to smash up a printing press, I would advise you to restrain yourself.

Date: May 06, 2015 12:21AM

What wife? God gave me all the wives remember? You are supposed to live a chaste life.

Now begone and go halfway across the world, far away from your wife, and tell everyone about the Great Renewal!

Date: May 06, 2015 12:22AM

Right, I forgot. I only get to push.

Just a little on your bum.

Posted by: Book of Mordor ( )
Date: May 06, 2015 12:25AM

Okay, no one else has asked this, so I'm going to.

Are you the same person who, as a TBM five months ago, told us not to criticize Tom Monson because he was the most intelligent man in the world and was going to free North Korea? (One of the great threads.)

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1447047,1447531#msg-1447531

If you are, what turned you from TBM to exmo?

Date: May 06, 2015 12:45AM

I posted here a little after my conversion. Remember? I saw the "flash of light." I don't know what happened, but the missionaries who taught me were brainwashed to the max and I believed everything. I lived in a pretty wealthy ward in Dallas, Texas. The happy families, successful business men, expensive suits, and drop dead gorgeous wives convinced me to convert. I bought all of it.

I found out about the temple name and I knew for a fact that it couldn't come from God because it isn't divinely inspired like I thought for all these years. I was in the church almost 3 years.

I now know that these cool things can come even faster if I don't pay 10% and I don't spend all my time preaching the Book of Mormon.

It is funny. Before I found out about the temple name and left, God told me he was going to admit me in byu provo no matter what. The stake president blew me off on the endorsement and my application was considered late. BYU told me I was probably going to get rejected if I submitted my application. They told me to call them. I first got on the phone with some junior employees. They broke the news and I told them all the crazy crap that I was brainwashed. Things like God will never reject me as long as I put my faith in him and pay 10%. It seemed BYU didn't give a crap about me. They put me on the phone with a senior admissions officer. I told him I was the exception because I converted to the faith all by myself at age 15, paid 10%, kept commandments, went to the temple, spent so much time after school/studying time with the Mormon missionaries and it all accounted for nothing when he basically told me BYU and the church doesn't care about me.

BYU Provo is only for the kids of the elite Mormon organization. The ones who are making bank. These are the kids that will get the high callings. BYU- Idaho is a crap college for the (laity) and they wanted to send me there. I was like... NO!

It is kind of funny because the Mormon Church never valued how much I could have really given them. The Mormon Church is bad business. They don't invest in their members. They basically like to exploit their faithful members. The investments and the elite college + tuition is only for their elite organization.

The Catholic Church is far superior because they pay and sponsor kids to go to school. Yes, even kids that won't bring them business.

Posted by: Historischer ( )
Date: May 06, 2015 02:23AM

I know for a surety that what you have written is true, yea, even unto confirmation by emotion.

Date: May 06, 2015 07:22AM

I don't understand how my church can be false. I mean, I have been around here a pretty long time. It has been almost 1/365 of a year since its founding date. We are small, but growing...

Date: May 06, 2015 08:09AM

This church is unique because anyone in the world can be a great messenger. Simply say you were sent from God.

God is going to send someone to write more pages of the Great Renewal.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: May 06, 2015 09:54AM

Theoretically, it you could fall through a hole through the Earth you would continuously oscillate from one side to the other in the same amount of time that it takes to orbit the Earth at one Earth radius.

Date: May 06, 2015 12:26PM

No, because the Holy Spirit bubble only allowed me to fall to the center of the inner core. I was in the very center of the whole earth. After My trials and my encounter with supernatural beings such as angels and devils, and after I met God, I shot up back to the earth with memory to write The Great Renewal. It is an amazing story of how one who was broken and lost can come back to God the Father.

God made me the Great Messenger, however there are many messengers God will send. A messenger will say they are divine and have something from God. In order for a person to be a messenger, they must ackowledge me as the Great Messenger. They must acknowledge that I fell the center of the Universe, and the Great Renewal is the word of God.

These messengers will finish the Great Renewal.

Date: May 06, 2015 12:52PM

I don’t suppose you’d be interested in hiring a band would you? I could send you a promo-pack. However, you’d have to be ok with drug use and vulgar language. Oh, and hamsters. We use lots of hamsters in our show. And duct tape. But I think we might be a good fit for you, and we’re always on the lookout for new gigs. Do you hire bands?

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: May 06, 2015 01:36PM

Holler when you get back from your trip.

It's nice to take a vacation every once in awhile.

God to do what you got to do.

I'll wait 'till it goes on sale, maybe longer.

I'm in no hurry.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: May 06, 2015 02:11PM

That's no more implausible than mormonism.
Or christianity of any form.

Of course, lacking supporting evidence, I don't "believe" any of it...:)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.