Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: superman4691 ( )
Date: May 19, 2015 02:12AM

Very cool, a must watch video.

Someone on the prior thread of, what you would like to do when you die, stated they wanted to fly thru space and visit other places and planets.
Here is what that just may look like.

https://www.google.com/search?redir_esc=&client=tablet-android-samsung&hl=en-US&oe=utf-8&safe=images&q=all+alone+in+the+night+iss&source=android-browser-suggest&qsubts=1432015424511

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ohdeargoodness ( )
Date: May 19, 2015 02:53AM

That was truly amazing! Thanks superman!

Posted by: hello ( )
Date: May 19, 2015 06:43AM

This is one reason I practice astral travel.

No need to wait until the body drops.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: May 19, 2015 07:02AM

I've read a danger of astral travel is not being able to return to your body afterwards. Is that something you're prepared for?

Date: May 20, 2015 04:18AM

No I'm not, because there is no danger.

Posted by: spiritist ( )
Date: May 19, 2015 11:47AM

Hello, I have tried a number of times but mostly failed.

A couple nights I did have a great experience in the spirit world ---- shocked some people I was there and met some guide or elder I never met before.

I am still trying but not sure ---- I think I am just mentally projecting. One psychic book I have said many AP differently some physically and some mentally. I do a lot of "mind vacations" that involve going to various locations mentally so maybe that is what I am good at.

Any help, comments, or suggestions would be welcome.

Posted by: siflbiscuit ( )
Date: May 20, 2015 02:27AM

I would be interested in hearing more about your experiences!

Date: May 20, 2015 12:42PM

This is what I will tell you.

I have had some amazing experiences even when I don't totally succeed. However, my goal is to be able to develop 'whatever abilities I have' to be able to prove it to my mainly TBM family and myself more (still a little skeptical).

I have seen a hundreds of visions, dreams, warnings (I did and sometimes did not heed) come true. I have also been able to ask about God and religious stuff and get pretty clear answers and felt a lot of peace. However, to tell you I saw plane crashes, fires, accidents, etc. in advance is of little value when I did not tell others or was not able to help the people.

However, I have been looking for the most reliable method I can use to gain more confidence in and actually 'provide evidence' about what I am learning is possible. So far I am not confident that I can provide accurate evidence, at will, of very much as my abilities seem to not be stable/controllable. Seems like I am getting amazing experience in one area then they slow down and experiences pick up in another area.

That is why I am interested in AP if I can leave my body (physically or mentally) and go read a note somewhere and return with the information. That seems like 'evidence and proof' of at least AP and maybe spirit which can separate from the body.

In summary, I am a little frustrated that I cannot control my 'abilities' sufficiently to help others or prove anything but very happy to continue to experience and experiment with whatever potential use/gift/technique I run across.

Date: May 20, 2015 04:30AM

Goals get in the way. Play it as it lays.

After all, there's nothing to win, and little to lose. Not a competition.

With a body, without a body...it's all good, just keep practicing, and you will learn what you need to know. Allow yourself to be surprised, and to explore.

After all, it's only scenery on a holodeck, and is not that important compared to Self Realization. The real trick is to move beyond the body, senses, mind, and bring all vibration to absolute stillness. Then you're getting somewhere.

Check out yoga nidra, the traditional practice, not the modern "variations" of pop gurus.

Date: May 20, 2015 05:16AM

I actually don't "practice" astral travel, it just happens sometimes as a result of my practice of yoga. For example, I'll be restraining my breath, and push thru to cessation, then find myself in a fractal space, soaring above a fractal mountain innerspace, or cruising thru violet emptiness in another dimension with fractal planets. Or maybe I'll be drifting in the upper atmosphere of earth checking out the eye of a massive cyclone, or possibly in deep space far toward the center of the galaxy. Or I may find myself sitting in my astral body in deep meditation.

Or I might be in bed doing yoga nidra, and find myself getting up and out of bed and walking about the house, only to find that none of the light switches work, and I'm in an OBE.

Endless possibilities. Ya just never know, fer shurr!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2015 05:24AM by hello.

Date: May 20, 2015 06:31AM

Spiritist, I think everyone has all these skills hard wired in, but the circuitry and systems have to be opened and developed. Some people have more or less naturally, even without developing the system.

But these abilities are stored within and mediated, IME, by the pineal gland, and can be developed by anyone who is willing to do the work to develop the pineal.

So, I recommend not only practicing individual spirit gifts and teks, but also learning how to raise kundalini and open the pineal. By this means, eventually all spirit abilities will become available.

Date: May 20, 2015 12:09PM

Great advice!

Funny I have seemed to have been encouraged recently (very subtly) to work on developing my pineal gland but caught up in other interests that I thought would help also.

I have been attempting to try more 'gift experiences' to improve my overall abilities. But you seem more experienced and saying working on the pineal gland directly to improve '3rd eye' then the other gifts will be more readily available.

Thanks!

Posted by: quinlansolo ( )
Date: May 19, 2015 09:00AM

It will look like anything you wish until the oxygen in your brain depletes.

Posted by: torturednevermo ( )
Date: May 19, 2015 12:58PM

Thanks, that was an awesome flight.

This is Major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door ...

Posted by: superman4691 ( )
Date: May 19, 2015 01:16PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.