Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: May 26, 2015 01:35AM

Well actually no language yet, but I'm so out of it my language filters are a little dicey. In fact, I'm just going to keep it low key and hope the whole thing doesn't get deleted. When Mormonism enters the picture, language can get out of hand, can it not?

So, I have a message from my "wow" world, an epiphany of sorts, I share with you to confirm that I've truly "lost it". You see, it's about you and me and love and this whole thing. Look at it this way. You and I were born into the most mind-fucking religion on the most mind-fucked planet ever and we survived. I'm not sure I can speak for many, but I can certainly speak for myself and say "I WON!!!". You see, for me, it's a love thing. It's a statement to being that all of this could not take my innocence because my innocence belongs to me. You can't have it and you sure as hell can't take it. You can beat me to a pulp, you can kill me, you can fill my mind with bullshit and after all that I will love for no reason because I don't need a reason. And that's what makes me in-fucking-vincible. Love is IT. You see, it's not enough to see the obvious, that truth wins in the end. True love is true power because it goes on forever.

It's something the Dr Strangeloves of the world can't fathom because it was given to them to play the fool. You can't have a passion play without real passion, but the whole thing is rigged. They can't blow it up. Infantilism is part of the lesson plan, but roles are still roles. The Joseph Smiths, the con men, the dumb shits so deep in their moronic fantasies that they become the blind leading the blind out of pure delusion. All of these plays at things they try to fake. Joseph was as fake as they come but he's just an archetype of the fool. Don't hate the fool, pity him. And finally, when you've come full circle, love him for showing you who you are.

Leadership devoid of love, like the Q15 exhibits is madness. Maybe we just live in an age of paralyzing fear. People who know the score and see the writing on the wall are just scared out of their wits like some kind of Don Knotts character. But the thing is, we're not all chickenshits. I'm trying, folks. Trying to control the language to within limits set by the nice moderators of RfM. I don't know how you do it, mixing Mormon critique and polite conversation. Maybe I need to limber up my mind with a regimen of, you know, more drugs. But I digress.

I don't even know what the point of this post is. I wanted to share a message, but you already got the message. I wanted to share my feeling, but you've already felt where I've come from. But you see, it's really about feeling. I'm sure that if my brothers (and sisters) in arms are out there, they've probably gravitated here to RfM. Bless their cosmic badass hearts.

And the future? Pfffft. It's ours. It's a love thing, in all its wonder and glory.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: May 26, 2015 01:55AM

Wow...I think I feel what you are communicating...

...Nice post, bradley.

:)

Posted by: sherlock94 ( )
Date: May 26, 2015 06:32AM

I think I'm on the same wave-length here, being raised in such bullshit and being able to read through the lines in order to leave this sick religion behind.
Good post :)

Posted by: breedumyung ( )
Date: May 26, 2015 10:13AM

It's all about LOVE

In it's many forms.

It's all BS here.

Play well together my friends.

Well said bradley

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: May 26, 2015 10:13AM

You bet your ass you won!

So did others of us. Relish it, help others win, too! :)

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: May 26, 2015 12:28PM

"Hilarity ensues when Don Knotts stars as a meek and bumbling TBM who frets constantly about being sent to Outer Darkness if he can't pay his tithing by the end of the month in 'The Holy Ghost and Mr. Chicken' !"

"And make it a hilarious Double Feature this weekend with Debbie Reynolds and Burl Ives in 'The Glass Bottom Jaredite Boat Barge'!"

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: May 26, 2015 12:40PM

"And from the twisted, genius mind of Stanley Kubrick comes Peter Sellers, playing Joseph Smith, Governor Lilburn Boggs *and* The Three Nephites in 'Prophet Strangelove: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the BoM'! Also starring George C. Scott as Brigham 'Buck' Young and Sterling Hayden as John 'Jack D. Ripper' Lee!"

(Sorry guys, but the original post just got me off in a movie reference mode....)

Posted by: xdman ( )
Date: May 26, 2015 02:47PM

:)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.