Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: fool ( )
Date: May 27, 2015 07:24PM

Protestant God: I am bigger than you I fill all of space. You are just a little person sized deity. How can human beings feel awe towards you?

Mormon God: Oh yeah? Well beings with physical bodies have power over those who don't so I can command you, and you have to obey.

Protestant God: (Yawning) You say that all the time and yet nothing ever happens.

MG: I am waiting for mine own due time that will be wisdom in me, when the power of mine arm shall be revealed.

PG: I'm sure you are. Speaking of revelation, you haven't really had anything new to say since you lost your buddy Joseph Smith.

MG: Yeah, he got a little out of control. He was revealing a little too much "Knowledge." I have to admit that without him I wouldn't be here, But since I am I had to let him go. Besides the more I reveal the more difficult my whole image gets to manage. I'm kind of in damage control right now.

PG: Ha ha ha ha! yeah, I've noticed.

MG: Well what about you? You haven't had anything new to say for ages.

PG: Well I figured out early that I can just blame it all on the bible, and if people missinterpret the Bible and do something stupid I can't really be blamed for that. We just need a new interpretation of what the Bible obviously says.

MG: Yeah, it seems like the Bible is very clearly saying a lot of different things at once. I mean the whole God hates slavery in the North, and God instituted slavery in the South. But then maybe he didn't in the South but some of the southerners still kind of think he did.

PG: Listen, I just keep it simple: Believe in me an be saved, reject me and you are damned.

MG: How does anyone fall for that?

PG: Honestly, I don't know, but you are hardly one to talk.

MG: Mistakes and interpretations of Men. Give me a break, I can't handle these people. You need all sorts of bizzaro stuff when you are trying to squeeze the life out of people, and it's hard to clean up the mess.

PG: Keep it simple stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Canuck guy ( )
Date: May 27, 2015 08:47PM

Very amusing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.