Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: GodZilla ( )
Date: June 08, 2015 08:38AM

Any one at the parade yesterday? I was taking some photographs And noticed two groups; one of ex mormons and one of atheists. There was also a big group of lds members who marched in support of their relatives... It was a huge crowd. Very fun event. If any one interested in the photos, let me knwow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SL Cabbie ( )
Date: June 08, 2015 09:47PM

It was about a third larger than last year's...

That's nice, but the whores at LYFT were giving away free rides in hopes of securing a bigger slice of the transporation pie... I did okay, business-wise, but it wasn't remarkable.

I'll have the last laugh on them; gays, etc. are regular cab customers, but they aren't that big of a slice of the pie, and when their "variable pricing" tactics get exposed, they'll suffer the same fate as other short-lived fads. Note to the transportation "geniuses" out there: Your vocabulary word is E-N-T-R-O-P-Y...

And of course, they were able to offer those free rides by securing a whole lot of private information which they will doubtless sell to recover their investment.

Note to my customers: Just like Vegas, what happens in my cab stays in my cab; same with my colleagues...

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.