Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: henryford ( )
Date: July 10, 2015 03:26PM

I've never actually been a mormon however, I've had shitty experiences with them. These people I believe are actually evil. They screw people over in business, my friend Charlie was screwed over in business and lost a 4 million dollar fortune because of Mormons swindling him in a business deal. They treat all non mormons like shit and push their religion on everyone and talk about themselves all the time. It only seems to be about them.

I was set up for gang stalking by one of them, been diagnosed with the likes of Aspergers Syndrome, Tourette's Syndrome and Paranoid Schizophrenia, Bipolar, yeah...If it were not for Mormons, my beautiful dog was killed by one of them and this same guy went to prom with the 2nd love of my life. I was in love with this girl in school. I wanted to make her my wife. Oh well. I've moved on. But seriously, you guys are absoulutely right about these mormons. We oughta throw them in prison or something. Seriously, they're bad people. They've been bothering me for 23 years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: henryford ( )
Date: July 10, 2015 03:28PM

I've been locked up 18 times in my life and if not for mormons it would probably have been 0, maybe 1 I dont know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.