Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Haunted Wasatch ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 02:27PM

I had just pulled up to my apartment in a TBM neighborhood and was getting out with my morning cofee and brunch when some millenial from the local ward veers off the road on his bicycle with his kid in the back seat and rides right up to me with the biggest shit eating grin that says "Ha ha I caught you and I am going to tell your family on you and hopefully get you kicked out," as my ultra TBM (somewhat prepper) uncle owns the complex.

Little does he know that my family has already known for months I drink coffee and booz (I even have iced tea in the fridge) and had already discussed pushing me out and deciding against it with my Grandfather taking my side.

Take that asshole.

I asked him, "what can I do for you?" and he lied saying he wanted to visit my cousin and I pointed him the right direction hoping that he actually does tell on me.

Everybody, yes I am in the process of moving out but I wanted to leave Utah and not just Utah County.

Just had it with these cult, narcissist assholes and their Big Brother mentality.

Replies:

he had to have been 24 and no I cannot be evicted for coffee.

My last lease did not mention WoW.

The discussion was if I would be allowed to renew my lease and my uncle did take it up in a sort of family council (yeah I know it's weird and culty and none of their business), my Grandfather convinced them to allow me to stay.

Yes, I know what my uncle did was wrong and I could take him to court but it would create an enormous schism between his side of the family and mine, and honestly I would rather just move out than start a war that may never heal. My Grandfather recognized this and stepped in to keep the peace. He and I did talk about this.

Some back story:

My rebellion has become widely known throughout the Stake even when I was just inactive. These kids are the kids of very rich mormon elite and think I am worthy of their righteous indignation because I did not marry nor do what I am supposed to do. My uncle did allow a struggling family to move in that caused nothing but problems and even trashed their apartment. The daughter was very popular among youth as she did crossfit, was very attractive and had all the right friends. One day she and her brother boxed me in and lead to a very ugly seen. On another day a different sister again boxed me in and my uncle went over and gave them a piece of his mind over it. They ended up moving out in an angry huff and this entitled, spoiled little monster trashed me openly to the youth. So yeah there is bad blood between myself and the local YSA and young married couples in the area.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2015 04:13PM by Haunted Wasatch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 02:36PM

HOW old was this person?

Posted by: Emmabiteback ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 02:42PM

Yeah, he had to be older than 12 right? What an idiot. What someone drinks does not justify eviction.

Posted by: Anziano Young ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 02:43PM

If you are actually renting the apartment from your uncle and have a signed lease, unless the lease terms specify it he can't evict you for drinking coffee....

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 02:46PM

Self-righteous tattling is a great compensation for the drudgery of being perfect.

Posted by: imaworkinonit ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 03:11PM

The only correct response: F*&# Off.

Or if you want to be polite: Mind your own business, busybody.

Posted by: southern idaho inactive ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 03:17PM

Good grief! Even my TBM dad wouldn't kick out my younger brother and his family for something so asinine!! He may drink but it's only once in a while and often when the kids and my TBM Dad arent home!!

Tell that stupid TBM it's none of his business! Who made him Big Brother and the Morality Police!???

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 03:36PM

In the lease, does it say you will be kicked out for drinking any certain beverage or eating a certain food?

I can't imagine anyone signing a lease with anything like that in it. What exactly is this F*CKER going to tell your uncle? That you were drinking coffee and he hopes you get kicked out of what? The apartment building or the CULT?

This as*hat was going to have a family council to see if you could renew your lease? Please tell me you are kidding....
if you are not kidding, you have the makings of a great lawsuit against your family for kicking you out for drinking coffee. You win the lawsuit and you can throw all of the CULT members out for not drinking coffee because you can own the building.

Until I read this post today, I have been extremely happy that I moved out of Utah. But reading this today I AM PRACTICALLY ECSTATIC ABOUT BEING OUT OF UTAH. I think it was the best thing I ever did was move out and away from the cult. This is absolutely insane. I feel like dancing a jig to be our of that slimy state.
The CULT has way too much influence and CONTROL over EVERY PERSON IN THE STATE!
BYE UTAH and F*CK YOU!

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 10:06PM

Sue the SOBs unless you actually agreed not to drink coffee in your apartment.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 03:41PM

It boggles the mind...

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 03:53PM

I'd have doused him with the coffee!!

RB

Posted by: Haunted Wasatch ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 04:01PM

Oh I WANTED to, I WANTED to.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 04:15PM

Ya gotta get one of those Dutch Bros stickers for your car.
:D

Posted by: MOI ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 07:42PM

You're renting, not going to the temple. If it wouldn't warrant an assault charge, I'd have thrown the coffee in the fucker's face.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 07:58PM

You were way too nice to him. I might have responded, "Who raised you, a wolf? No, I take that back. A wolf would have done a better job. She would have taught you how to behave in front of others."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2015 08:03PM by summer.

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 08:00PM

I would have offered him a cup, explaining how it was good for you.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: August 29, 2015 10:30PM

Must be a Moridor thing. My nevermo wife and I were enjoying supper in the lounge of our Tony Roma's on night and am LDS couple were there too (dining room was very busy and the pub was empty) and I made sure they noticed us enjoying our drinks....and nothing was said other than hello.

RB

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.