Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: RachelSW ( )
Date: August 17, 2015 11:58PM

So I just was going through a box of stuff that had been stored away a long time when I suddenly saw this VHS tape (I know, what the heck is a VHS tape?) I don't recall purchasing it, but I guess I must've. Anyone interested in it??? I was gonna toss it, but if someone wants it...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: August 18, 2015 12:24AM

That was such a great time. Wish we could do something in Vegas again. If no one else wants it you should send it to Eric :)

Date: August 18, 2015 12:29AM

I'd be happy to send it to him. Just need an address.

If no one else speaks up by tomorrow that they just GOT to have it, I'll send it to Eric.

Date: August 18, 2015 09:37PM

Hey moremany, I have no problem sending the tape to you. But I was thinking earlier that *IF* Eric wants it I should probably send it to him as he does so much for the exmo community. This site (and also Kathy Worthington, may she rest in peace) was so instrumental in my leaving the Mormon church years ago.

By the way, seeing as what your email address is, are you associated with Kathy's website, Mormon No More???

Oh, and exactly WHAT did you plan on sending me? Hahaha! :)

Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: August 18, 2015 12:54AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2015 12:56AM by steve benson.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: August 18, 2015 02:48AM

Sounds fun! I am definitely interested - you can email me if you want - I would be happy to send you my address, and something (absolutely non lds) for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2015 12:41AM by moremany.

Date: August 18, 2015 09:39PM

RachelSWHey moremany, I have no problem sending the tape to you. But I was thinking earlier that *IF* Eric wants it I should probably send it to him as he does so much for the exmo community. This site (and also Kathy Worthington, may she rest in peace) was so instrumental in my leaving the Mormon church years ago.

By the way, seeing as what your email address is, are you associated with Kathy's website, Mormon No More???

Oh, and exactly WHAT did you plan on sending me? Hahaha! :)

Date: August 18, 2015 09:40PM

Yikes, I sure am having trouble posting tonight!

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: August 19, 2015 12:38AM

No. I just liked that user name, so, made it here, then Tumblr, then email. But, if Eric wants it... by all means. I don't know, it depends of what you like. I'm an artist and collector and have quite a vast set of interests: books, toys, rare & random stuff, pretty things (and people, though I don't collect them), ask me in an email and I'll tell you more. Just something you like to make it worth your time-effort. Give me some ideas. Thanks for asking ;) bliss

Posted by: mormonomore(NLI) ( )
Date: August 19, 2015 12:34PM

Eric - if you're interested in this video for the community, shout out, (I'm just starting to build) RachelSW puts it out there for you, in all the great things you do here.

Date: August 19, 2015 03:16PM

I'm waiting to hear back from Susan via email or either of them here. I just need a mailing address. If Eric doesn't want it you can have it moremany, and there's no need to send me anything in return. I can send it Media Mail and that's pretty cheap. :)

Posted by: Rachelsw ( )
Date: August 28, 2015 12:44AM

Susan, do you know if Eric is interested. I've been having serious problems with my Yahoo mail (ugh!) so I'm not sure if all emails are getting through. I did receive a couple emails from you but nothing recent confirming Eric wanted/didn't want the tape. Trying to "clean house" here and get rid of all my old VHS tapes. :)

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: August 28, 2015 01:01AM

I am going to ask his WIFE!

Posted by: Rachelsw ( )
Date: August 30, 2015 02:40PM

It's on its way to Eric tomorrow! :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.