Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Recovered Molly Mo ( )
Date: September 17, 2015 10:25PM

I cant share a lot of details so I can protect a kind person's identity.

I have been watching a very kind and smart individual who has always "Given until it hurts" all his life for the LDS church and his/her family. Just now when he/she really needs help, support and compassion...he/she is left in the dust wondering where all that goodness has gone?

It makes me so fricken MAD that this person has been left in the dust for MONTHS! All I can hope for is that during this time he/she will see ChurchInc for what it is.

Each gender has unreasonable expectations on them of what a man or a woman is supposed to be in a job, a marriage, a calling, in dating...

Im so happy to be out and free of that clouded doubt and endless guilt for never being good enough.

RMM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: imaworkinonit ( )
Date: September 18, 2015 08:52PM

I know that feeling of outrage, when the church isn't there to help someone who needs and DESERVES a hand.

When a faithful TBM I know needed emergency help, they were shamed, micromanaged, and very little was given.

I wondered if it might shake their testimony. But it didn't. The church is perfect, but the leaders aren't, ya know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.