Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Justice ( )
Date: September 26, 2015 11:30PM

Is there a Mormon Mafia ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: September 26, 2015 11:33PM

it's known as SMC

Posted by: Just anon i mouse ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 12:49AM

Yes! There was an article last year in a local newspaper that was about how the local police were having a problem with people who were both members of the mormon church and also mafia. The problem being that the same person would be both completely devoted to the church and it's people and belief's one moment. And completely devoted to their mafia life, and defending their mafia ties in the next moment. And that it becomes very confusing for whatever reasons to deal with them. It has been a while since reading the article. So, I apologize if I am not clear in my explanations.

Date: September 27, 2015 12:36PM

Just anon i mouse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes! There was an article last year in a local
> newspaper that was about how the local police were
> having a problem with people who were both members
> of the mormon church and also mafia. The problem
> being that the same person would be both
> completely devoted to the church and it's people
> and belief's one moment. And completely devoted
> to their mafia life, and defending their mafia
> ties in the next moment. And that it becomes very
> confusing for whatever reasons to deal with them.
> It has been a while since reading the article.
> So, I apologize if I am not clear in my
> explanations.

Yes, I totally agree, there's a faction within Mormonism that are aligned with crime. These are Mormon Zealots with absolute loyalty to the Church and its doctrine. And yet these TBM's operate as criminal's, mostly fraud, multi level marketing, penny stocks and the like.It's the reason Utah has been deemed the fraud capital of the USA.

One example of this is the current Jermey Johnson investigation that led to the indictment of Utah AG's Shurtleff and Swallow. All good tithe paying Mormons, (one a Stake President), with more indictments promised by the two County Attorney's investigating the case, possibly to include Harry Reid and Mike Lee.

It's my contention that there is a secret Mormon Mafia that operate for the enrichment of themselves and the Church with all of them kicking back to TSCC in the form of tithing. Looking back over history there have been many prominent Mormons that were mixed up in some type of fraud or scam.

Its as though the Danites still exist and are now called the Mormon Mafia.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 12:54PM

Now deceased author Richard Condon wrote a number of books in which he postulated that organized crime was in totally in charge of the world.

The four "Prizzi" books are my favorites... Here's what Mr. Condon had to say about the basic theme of ALL his novels:

"Every book I've ever written has been about abuse of power. I feel very strongly about that. I'd like people to know how deeply their politicians wrong them."

They are fun reads, some more than others...

Posted by: truorderofawesome ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 03:43PM

They used to be called dannites, yes?
They were the ones responsible for exacting the penaltiesof broken temple oaths.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2015 03:44PM by truorderofawesome.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 06:04PM

The Moab Mob

Posted by: ConcernedCitizen ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 06:30PM

...the term really became popularized during the Howard Hughes era in Vegas. A tight knit group of LDS "handlers" managed Hughes and his entire operation until his death. People close to the operation blamed the Mormon operatives for Howard's death, claiming neglect on their part. Also, the so-called Mormon Will "turned up" in the COB claiming the Church was bequeathed 1/16 of Hughes holdings. It was later proven in court to be a fraud.

Hughes had a deep CIA connection, (Glomar Explorer), which gave him a security and classified information advantage during his tenure as a major defense contractor. It is rumored some of Hughes security techniques and electronics had filtered back into the Church Security apparatus. Hughes Space and Communications group produced almost 50% of weather and telecom satellites of the late 60's thru the 70's...go figure.

The text of the handwritten document known as the "Mormon Will":

Last Will and Testament

I, Howard R. Hughes, being of sound mind and disposing mind and memory, not acting under duress, fraud or the undue influence of any person whomever, and being a resident of Las Vegas, Nevada, declare that this is to be my last will and revolt [sic] all other wills previously made by me -
After my death, my estate is to be devided [sic] as follows -
First: one-forth [sic] of all my assets to go to Hughes Medical Institute of Miami -
Second: one-eight [sic] of assets to be devided [sic] among the University of Texas - Rice Institute of Technology of Houston - the University of Nevada - and the University of California.
>Third: one-sixteenth to Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - David O. McKay - Pre.
Forth [sic]: one-sixteenth to establish a home for Orphan Children [sic] -
Fifth: one-sixteenth of assets to go to Boy Scouts of America.
Sixth: one-sixteenth to be devided [sic] among Jean Peters of Los Angeles and Ella Rice of Houston -
Seventh: one-sixteenth of assets to William R. Lommis [sic] of Houston, Texas -(cousin)
>Eighth: one-sixteenth to go to Melvin DuMar [sic] of Gabbs, Nevada -(hand delivered the will to the COB)
>Ninth: one-sixteenth to be devided [sic] among my personal aids [sic] at the time of my death -(Mormon Mafia CEO's and physical aides, nurses)
Tenth: one-sixteenth to be used as school scholarship fund for entire country - the spruce goose is to be given to the City of Long Beach, Calif.
>The remainder of my estate is to be devided [sic] among the key men of the company's [sic] I own at the time of my death. (regular Mormon Mafia handlers)
I appoint Noah Dietrich as the executer [sic] of this will -
Signed the 19 [sic] day of March 1968
Howard R. Hughes

Date: September 27, 2015 07:15PM

I remember, those Mormon son's of bitches kept him a prisoner in various hotel rooms around the world,feeding him drugs, getting him addicted.

Then used his CIA connections that would always benefit TSCC and probably the reason TSCC has been rumored to be connected to the CIA

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.