Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ih8joe ( )
Date: November 19, 2015 04:32PM

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/successful-multi-level-marketing-companies-based-in-utah-county/collection_8720a5f3-7203-5b55-864a-f0f3323a2551.html#utm_source=[domain]&utm_campaign=%2Femail-updates%2Fdaily-headlines%2F&utm_medium=email&utm_content=headline

I think the one the biggest industries in Utah and especially Utah county is people screwing each other out of money. Sorry to those on this site that work for MLM's but
I just don't see stability in these business models... but saying that many have been around a long time while I wait for them to fail.

They did leave the big one of the list... The TSCC

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: November 19, 2015 06:23PM

Oh, I'm so glad to be out of that place. I haven't been invited to a home MLM party in 10 years. And I've only heard of half the ones that are now in Utah Valley.

Once a friend wanted to get me on a "conference call" about a business opportunity. I knew it had to be an MLM. But the catch with this one was they were setting up the structure first. They didn't even know yet what their product was going to be. They were trying to talk several hundred people into investing up front and they'd be the ones at the top who would make millions from all the people underneath. The product wasn't even important.

I told my friend who gave them my name that I wanted nothing to do with it. She was mad and said she was going to hate seeing me struggle when she was set financially. I was like, "whatever." I'm not sure how much she ended up losing, but I know she did. Never made a dime.

Posted by: superdave ( )
Date: November 19, 2015 06:52PM

You guys just don't get it because you haven't tried Goji Blast! I can get you set up as a Goji blast distributor in just a few minutes! Would you like to try a free sample of Goji Blast? A free sample of Goji Blast is only $39.95!

Posted by: Nilnoc ( )
Date: November 19, 2015 07:01PM

+1. Fer shur.

Posted by: the1v ( )
Date: November 19, 2015 07:02PM

"health" food, Cosmetics, and "supplements".

The old snake-oil salesmen would be proud.

"Cures everything, makes you look 20 years younger, step right up and get your miracle potion."

They have found a way to take advantage of all the missionary experiences in selling a defective product.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.