Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 11:04AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 11:08AM

I have been up for a while now. My biological mother and one of my younger brothers stopped by to visit with mom and I. I am going to spend the rest of the morning and afternoon puttering around before I go to work tonight. Hopefully I can finish another scarf for Christmas today.

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 11:09AM

Reading articles in bed

Soon coffee and a cream puff

Then breakfast out and some work on the vacated rental property

After that, we'll see.

Posted by: newnameabigail ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 11:52AM

We celebrated Nikolaus and went to our local christmasmarket with our little One.Had some nice food and dd rode in a carousel with daddy for the first time. It was sweet and fun.

Posted by: hausfrau ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 06:19PM

Fun! St. Nikolaus visited our house. My children loved it!

Posted by: the1v ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 11:59AM

Taking a bath (posting naked yeah!!!) and dreading having to paint a room this afternoon. I'm going to install a hardwood floor in there next week, so I had to rip out the carpet and moldings yesterday.

I also might sit down and draw up some plans for some furniture I intend to build.

Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 12:12PM

Coffee and the paper. Finishing the Christmas decorating. Grocery shopping and then after dinner, football game watching! The church of football, yeah baby.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 01:15PM

As usual I had coffee with friends at Good Earth Coffee House and then stopped at Tim Horton's for a cafe mocha to take home to my sweetie.

Ron Burr

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 01:58PM

Coffee, then going to a cookie exchange which will also have wine available.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 02:10PM

Shock Top was on sale for less than a $1/botte in the 12 pack. So it's on ice, waiting for noon time here, so I can have it with chips and dip.

Then I'll pass out in a delightful alcoholic haze, but get up around dusk and have a second one!

You may laugh at what a kitty cat (chosen to replace a banned word) I am when it comes to alcohol, but being a cheap drunk is a blessing in the long run.

Posted by: jayc ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 02:31PM

You're like my gf. I never need to buy her more than one drink when we go out; my wallet loves it!

Posted by: rationalist01 ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 02:15PM

I fixed some minor items around the house, went to Walmart to get something for lunches at work. It was 26 degrees last night, but now in early afternoon it's up to 60. Kentucky weather can be strange, especially in winter. Now I'm wondering whether to mow my shaggy lawn one more time! I'm out of beer, but would have to drive 22 miles to Lexington to get it. They don't sell beer on Sunday in this county, because Jesus.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 04:23PM

Worked on my paper about the suicide-intermountain west phenomenon and reaching some interesting conclusions. Now I have to work on my "scrapbook" for social psych, detailing various concepts like the availability heuristic and cognitive dissonance. Making chicken cordon bleu for dinner because BF requested it the other night. Apparently it isn't made with bleu cheese. :)

Posted by: Darkfem ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 05:17PM

Grading, enhanced and lubricated by prosecco.

Posted by: hausfrau ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 06:16PM

A family of two teens and two parents came to test drive my car. They decided to buy it. That is exciting, but sad too. I've had this car for 8 1/2 years. I am getting a spankin' brand new car in two weeks, though! It's hard for me to get rid of the old and welcome the new, even when I know it's time for a change.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 06:24PM

Did some housework, got my hair done. Then grocery shopping.

Now am watching a great documentary on PBS Frontline called From Jesus to Christ: The First Christians.

It's really interesting.

It's a repeat but is new to me. :)

Posted by: michaelc1945 ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 07:18PM

I am sick today but if I were well I would have attended mass at my Anglican parish.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 07:21PM

I am happy to say that I'm reading your book, Raptor J. I must say that your prose has a nice conversational tone. It's good reading.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2015 07:22PM by donbagley.

Posted by: desertman ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 07:21PM

I photographed a very nice non-sectarian wedding. It took place in a small but pretty church building in a state park.
Total absence of mind control was obvious.

Posted by: iknowthischurchisfalse ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 08:27PM

Watching streaming content on Showtime. One of them was an R rated movie, Sea of Love, with Al Pacino.

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 08:40PM

Having my Dad's 86th birthday dinner with the family. They all just left and I've flopped into my computer chair after doing the dishes.

Posted by: Greengooblygook ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 10:42PM

Devoted my time to worshipping french toast at ihop.

Posted by: seekyr ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 11:01PM

Just returned from a wedding in the family - NON LDS so EVERYONE was invited to the ceremony. It was wonderful!

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: December 07, 2015 07:28AM

Haven't slept much. Dogs took over the bed, but I couldn't sleep anyway.

Went to breakfast with boyfriend, shopping, then I had to work. Ran out of work, so did decorating. Then went to the movie with Julia Roberts. Kind of "interesting." They sure didn't make Julia or Nicole look too great.

And home to do the last of the work.

Next Sunday I'll be in the mormons favorite place and I love it, too, but is no longer my favorite place. Disneyland. Haven't been in 5 years. A record for me. I just had to get out of here and, yes, that is where I picked to go.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.