Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: southern idaho inactive ( )
Date: December 26, 2015 12:23PM

My youngest brother and his family are going down to Twin Falls in a little bit to see the newest "Star Wars" movies. I already saw it. While they are at "Star Wars", I'm going to go see "Daddy's Home" with Will Ferrell and Mark Walhberg.

http://www.cinemawest.com/location?house_id=7482

After the movies, I think we're going to this new deli that recently opened up in Twin. They know about them from when they lived in Texas.

http://www.mcalistersdeli.com/

I my nephews and niece might be going on little shopping spree with the money that they got for Christmas too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: December 26, 2015 12:31PM

I would love to get out of the house to do something, but I really detest crowds. I'm only leaving to check on a pack of Yorkies I'm dogsitting, drop off the chiweenies, and gas up.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: December 26, 2015 12:34PM

My son works part-time at Sears.
He started work today at 6:30 AM, and said they were expecting crazy crowds.

"After-Christmas sale?" I asked.

"No, returns and exchanges," he said. "Supervisor said last year on day after christmas, they did over 1400 returns/exchanges in 7 hours. Ugh."

:)

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: December 26, 2015 12:35PM

It sounds nice, SII. I just got back from a couple of days away and will be mostly resting today. I'm looking forward to seeing a couple of movies in the coming week (Star Wars and the last Hunger Games installment, if it's still around.)

The markdowns in my area are mostly wiped out by noon, and I'm not one for crowded stores if I can help it. I really like my Christmas gifts, so nothing is going back. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2015 12:36PM by summer.

Posted by: southern idaho inactive ( )
Date: December 26, 2015 12:39PM

I'm just going to the movies and the new deli. I hope that my niece and nephews have an idea of where they want to spend their Christmas money...I dont have any shopping to do at all. I couldn't find anything for Blu Rays :(

Posted by: desertman ( )
Date: December 26, 2015 12:48PM

N O T -- O N-- Y O U R -- L I F E!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2015 12:49PM by desertman.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: December 27, 2015 02:55AM

I did get gift cards for Barnes and Noble and Best Buy, but I'm still going to wait a few days before going to any of those stores. One reason is that they're both next to a theater, and as expected, that theater is going to be packed because of Star Wars. I also live near a Target, and today that parking lot was packed which is why I decided not to do any shopping today.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.