Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: December 27, 2015 11:59AM

You've got to hand it to hormones, when they activate, our bodies respond with zeal! About age 13,I discovered my Mom's dress mannequin. I used to practice doing the deed, by placing it on a bed and doing some Levi loving. The problem was that the Levi's were a little too new and left blue marks on the muslin fabric, not to mention the moisture marks around the bosom where I chewed. Ah, the madness of a horny teenage boy! Hey, no judgement! You see, there was this angel with this sword and...The Horny Boner.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2015 12:31PM by byuboner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: December 27, 2015 12:49PM

Did you name her? If you did, she ought to have her saving ordinances done for her. Send her name in!

Date: December 28, 2015 07:52PM

Ima Phukdoull

Posted by: Hervey Willets ( )
Date: December 28, 2015 10:23PM

creepily life-like dolls (great presents for Bar-Mitzvahs and Aaronic Priesthood annointings). I won't provide links, google 'em for yourself and be prepared to be disgusted. By the prices, I mean. ;-)

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: December 27, 2015 12:59PM

Never had access to one o' them things. Boner....but had I, it would have just gotten me in trouble....it was a real chore living in a Mormon household and bein' horny 24/7....but I survived.

RB

Posted by: sd ( )
Date: December 28, 2015 02:31PM

Does anybody remember Socker-Boppers? You would put them on your hands and use them like boxing gloves. I found another use for them. They fit kind of snug on your...you know. One day a friend came over and before I could stop him stuck his hand inside and said "Ewww, it's wet in here." Oh, the things young boys will try.

Date: December 28, 2015 08:49PM

Don't remember those, but athletic socks were very handy!

Date: December 28, 2015 03:09PM

3rd North, Ensign Hall at Ricks in the fall of '66 was full of horny dudes, many in denial so as not to disrupt their mission prep 101.

RB

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: December 28, 2015 03:32PM

Well ya know there is such a thing as too much information boner.

I guess I oughtta know. :o)

Posted by: Off the fence ( )
Date: December 28, 2015 06:52PM

Would love to have been your bishop

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: December 28, 2015 08:08PM

One of my smartass kids gave me a birthday card one year that said "I'm sorry Dad, all the air leaked out of the date I had picked out for you."

Date: December 28, 2015 08:32PM

Good one! Sounds like he knows and loves his Dad very well. My sons are all TBM, but there's still hope. I accidentally dropped a F-bomb around the oldest one who laughed his ass off and basically said he was surprised that I knew how to cuss! I told him, hey what happens on the mountain, stays on the mountain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2015 08:33PM by byuboner.

Date: December 28, 2015 10:09PM

If he only knew the real truth, Boner!! My son (he's Lutheran) and I don't drop f-bombs around each other a lot but when it fits...

RB

Posted by: poopstone ( )
Date: December 28, 2015 08:45PM

Ya I remember being about that age when puberty struck, my voice went deep. I went from 150 lb kid to 210 lbs and grew 6 inches in two years. Everyone at high school started to notice how I'd developed. No longer scrawny, the girls started noticing more and flirting more. I could run the mile in less than 9 minutes and bench 250 lbs...
Ya I wish that would have happened! (lol!)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.