Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Godzilla ( )
Date: January 09, 2016 01:03PM

After pondering in my heart how TSCC plays the guilty card on those who choose to leave, this is what the voice of revelation told me:

"And it will come to pass, that in the latter days, among the many natural calamities that will fall upon the world, that the heart of men and women will fail, and many will choose disbelief instead of faith. And they will leave their places of refugee, and their safety synagogs, and their families, and just like in droves they will run away from God trying to find the peace and truth they won't be able to find.

Yea, and all those deserters, all those unfaithful and weak of heart will be the only ones guilty of such a great calamity. And all this will happen also, in a day when the only one and true church of the lamb will open up their books and share to the world how great things have proceeded among the great sons of the church before the terrible day of apostasy.

Yea, the great church of the begotten one, will have to share and recognize as truth, all of those things that have been sealed to the world up to those days. All of the cover ups, and the half lies, and the rapes, and the murders, and the true character of the fathers of the great church will be revealed and because of this, many of the chosen ones will fall apart, and therefore they will flee away, as like in droves, but the great and one church will say "oh, but where are you going? And where is your faith?" "Wait, This is how things seem to have happened but in reality it wasn't so, but we still have to publish it so we can cover our behinds"

And the blame will fall upon the unbelievers, because their faith wasn't strong enough to ignore the faults of the chosen ones and because they will ignore their leader's advice on following their prophet. Yea, the fault is theirs and theirs only".

Thanks for reading my vent. It is sarcastic so I hope you understand it that way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: January 09, 2016 09:47PM

I did get the sarcasm.

It's just...that kind of "I'm faking a revelation" language, which the D&C is completely full of, grates on my brain in the most horrible way. It's like I was indoctrinated to believe it and now can't stand it or something...:)

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: January 09, 2016 09:55PM

The great and dreadful day of the bored has been indefinitely postponed.

Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2016 09:56PM by Shummy.

Posted by: poopstone ( )
Date: January 09, 2016 11:04PM

you could write scripture!

Posted by: Godzilla ( )
Date: January 10, 2016 12:30AM

If I did, anyone can do it. I can't believe people fell for JS prophesies.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: January 10, 2016 12:09PM

Godzilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If I did, anyone can do it. I can't believe people
> fell for JS prophesies.

I can't believe *I* did. :(

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.