Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: January 28, 2016 09:59PM

I'm in sunny AZ. Having a good time. Went out to dinner with some friends tonight.

We sat in the bar while waiting for our table. The bar tender was the nicest guy. Young, handsome, intelligent, with everything going for him. He's tending bar to pay for his school. He mentioned he did a short stint at BYU. My exmo radar instantly clicked on.

Turns out he's from a large family and has quite a few brothers. He's the only one who didn't go on a mission. He said his family gave him a fair amount of grief about that. You could tell it made him a little sad.

He's only 20 and has already accomplished so much. It's amazing what he's done in a very short time. I won't go down the list because I don't want to out him online. I will say though that he's doing the exmo community proud!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: January 28, 2016 10:02PM

One of my favorite bars in SF had an Exmo as a tender when I was a regular there (last year).

Posted by: Hervey Willets ( )
Date: January 28, 2016 11:01PM

He's handsome, intelligent, *AND* can mix me whiskey sours all day long? Find out if he suffers from SSA and give him my email addy.

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: January 28, 2016 11:28PM

I have no clue what his preferences are in that department. Well, other than he said he didn't have time for a love life. With all he has going on, i'm sure that's true.

He is a good bar tender for being so young and an exmo. I think he's probably making a boat load of tips when he works.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.