Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: March 24, 2011 02:13PM

I know that anyone that donates to a 501c3 tax exempt church or organization they are allowed a tax deduction for the entire amount. Do you think that all the side church owned corperations making big money, make any tax exempt donations to the morg church????? It is a tax deduction to the business corperation....all legal...and additional donation income for the cult....Pretty clever....It is as win win for the cult and a lose lose for it's members and the world in general....what do you think?????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2011 04:59PM by get her done.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: en passant ( )
Date: March 24, 2011 02:49PM

Seems a simple thing, not at all difficult, like spelling, for example.

Date: March 24, 2011 04:59PM

What is your comment on the subject?

Date: March 24, 2011 05:03PM

My brother was a simple drywall contracter who did only work for the morg. After 25 years he is a millionair several times over. He told me yesterday that he lost 600,000 on a Las Vagas contraact but made three times that in the next few months. He is a former bishop. Sounds like being a drywall man is big money, if you work for the morg. He owned houses in the Bahamas, vacations all over the world, owns boats etc...

Date: March 24, 2011 05:04PM

I do use only one but you know them, not being lds they had sex and multiplied without being married, or having permission. I put a condom on the key board but it keeps falling off?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Damn question marks, at it again...ky all over the keyboard again.//////////////// Shit now the slants are screwing.....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2011 05:13PM by get her done.

Posted by: quoth the raven nevermo ( )
Date: March 24, 2011 06:17PM

en passant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seems a simple thing, not at all difficult, like
> spelling, for example.

Have a few control issues, do we???

Posted by: luckychucky ( )
Date: March 24, 2011 03:39PM

I have wondered the same thing myself. It seems like something the morg would do.

Posted by: luckychucky ( )
Date: March 24, 2011 03:40PM

Who died and made en passant the grammar police???? Its a discussion forum not a high school english class, Jesus Christ.

Date: March 24, 2011 04:57PM

Thanks sorry of the mistakes??????????????????????????

Posted by: Queen of Denial ( )
Date: March 24, 2011 03:40PM

I would be interested to know.

Posted by: Misfit ( )
Date: March 24, 2011 04:03PM

It is a known fact among construction circles that LD$ Corp. has a short list of general contractors from which they solicit bids on their various construction projects. And guess what? These GCs are all mormon-owned. So, when the company makes a profit on building the latest chapel or temple for LD$ Corp, naturally, the owner pays tithing on that profit. Therefore, the church gets a kickback from all of its construction projects.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.