Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Gheco ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 06:00PM

At the very least, it makes their local lay leadership look petty, stupid, and self serving.

I am wondering, as the views continue to increase, whether LDS inc will simply ignore this or make some type of reaction.

If this video ever does take off amd go viral, it is going to be very hard for them to spin. Jeremy took them down with their own informantion, and their initial reaction is to go after the messenger. This is a very bad way to handle this.

I also think this could affect TBMs as LDS Inc handled it so poorly.

At the very least, one would expect a SP to be able to read aloud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: drifter ( )
Date: April 27, 2016 11:34PM

Haha, seriously! Dude struggles with reading, says a lot. What was he struggling to pronounce? Schizophrenia? Normally, I would never criticize someone who struggles to read but it's like, dude, you're ending this guys eternal salvation (yeah right) and you can't pronounce Schizophrenic without help? Are you SURE you're qualified? Ivins is a loser. Somebody needs to punch these guys in the face.

Posted by: Villager ( )
Date: April 28, 2016 03:49AM

I listened and watched the video. So cool that someone was able to record it for mormonism's posterity.

I think it was more than Ivins struggling with pronouncing a particular word. The way he stumbled over schizophrenic twice made him sound like he didn't understand the word. It made me wonder if he has any kind of education in psychology or mental health.

Ivins certainly had that eyeball stare thing going on for a bit. Is that suppose to be his super special priesthood looking into your soul? I despise that holier than thou glare.

Jeremy held his own. Good job.

Posted by: ghostie ( )
Date: April 28, 2016 01:01AM

What "leaked video"?
Are you talking about the Delin interview?

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: April 28, 2016 01:25AM

There's audio of Jeremy's court. It's on YouTube.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.