Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Agnes Broomhead ( )
Date: April 30, 2016 02:00PM

Apparently Kyler Fackrell is from Mesa and promotes the BoM on his Facebook page, anybody know about him?
One can only hope he'll be like Brady Poppinga and keep his religious preferences to himself. I read this story about Shawn Bradley and this thing about a team meeting in a strip club, which frankly sounds like B.S..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: summer ( )
Date: April 30, 2016 02:43PM

I see that he's going to Green Bay. I can't find anything from a quick search on his fellow Utah State teammate Nick Vigil, who is going to Cincinnati.

Posted by: cinda ( )
Date: April 30, 2016 04:18PM

And NFL games are mostly played on Sunday. tee hee hee :)

Posted by: randyj ( )
Date: April 30, 2016 05:44PM

...but I just want to humbly point out that 6 of the first 60 players selected played for Alabama. That's 10%, for those keeping score.

At one point in the draft---I think in the 2nd or 3rd round---one of the announcers said that 28% of the draftees at that point were from Alabama, Ohio State, or Clemson.

Date: April 30, 2016 06:14PM

Randy, I was impressed that Ohio State had 5 players picked in the first round (and 3 within the top 10 draftees.)

Date: April 30, 2016 06:17PM

BYU defensive end Bronson Kaufusi is going to Baltimore. He is the first BYU RM to be drafted since Dennis Pitta in 2010 (who also went to Baltimore.)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.