Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 01:18PM

I won't live to see the last LDS Profit but I can hope for the next century to bury Smith with his golden scam permanently. It may take a catastrophe. I hope not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SusieQ#1 ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 01:26PM

I see the LDS Church continuing with the same organization but on a little different level most likely in smaller pockets around the world, mostly in Utah, in the US and some other areas. It's slowly becoming more and more orthodox in their ideas which do not mesh well with others. They are too out of touch. They will not need so many Seventies, for instance. It will become a smaller leadership core.

The financial corporations (for profit) will likely survive. Of course, there is always a possibility of a total collapse that will take much of them down to nothing. But that would have to be something catastrophic either locally or globally.

Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 01:59PM

Yes! I foresee it!
For survival's sake, LDS will merge with FLDS, Scientology & ISIS to remain somewhat relevant.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.