Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: AmIDarkNow? ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 05:12PM

Cesletter. I want it translated into as many languages as possible.

Since Jeremy resigned he advised that he is on path B. (See cesletter.com “CES Letter at the Crossroads”)

The church lied to me, took 80-90K of my money and refuse to tell me how that most sacred money was spent.

So I donate to Jeremy and the cesletter efforts. I doubled that donation today.

I will be vindicated. I will not let men who adorn themselves with everything Christ said not to, get away with the financial rape of the coming generations if I can help it.

A small donation by me added to thousands of others sustains Jeremy in these worthy efforts. I know exactly where my money goes and when I am done donating to the cause there will be no one to tell me I’m “kicking against the pricks”.

For every instance the cesletter changes a mind it also changes the direction or possible direction of money away from the LDS church. So as far as I’m concerned I get even for each and every instance the cesletter opens the mind of a current or future fraud payer. Not only will the current minds shut of the money train into the churches coffers but the future generations of kids that come will now be directed away from the LDS church.

With any luck one of the minds changed may be my still believing family.

I will get my money’s worth! One mind at a time. The damage I do to the church will be worth ten thousand times more than the small donation I make.

Keep the Stone rolling Jeremy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jay ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 06:07PM

I'm a non-mormon who crossed paths with mormonism years ago. I've donated to a few causes. Remember the temple video? I enjoyed supporting that.

I've been planning on supporting Jeremey for many of the reasons you stated. I'm inspired. I'm going to drop a few bills on the CES letter now.

I mean, I have to drop a little coin to the man who publicly excommunicated the mormon church. His cause is good & his method entertaining.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 06:09PM

Double down on the truth since they could give two shits about it.

Date: May 06, 2016 06:11PM

Hey, I just got a CES letter foundation receipt - with a confirmation number and everything. This looks official.

Don't tell me it's tax deductible to donate to bringing down the mormon church. Is it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 06:11PM by jay.

Posted by: AmIDarkNow? ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 06:14PM

Date: May 06, 2016 06:21PM

That is beyond words.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.