Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: matt ( )
Date: June 10, 2016 09:15PM

This evening, after a couple of days of drinking more beer than usual, I am drinking good old tap water.

What's your tipple, this evening?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: June 10, 2016 09:49PM

Just water with ice. Had two excellent pints of craft beer with dinner last night...and tomorrow my son with have ice cold ales to offer me so taking a break tonight.

RB

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: June 10, 2016 09:58PM

Champagne of soda pop: A&W diet Cream Soda. Smooth and delishus.

:)

Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: June 10, 2016 10:03PM

Now that I've renounced the church and the Book of Mormon and volunteered full-time to work for Stan, I'm drinking the blood of aborted fetuses mixed with rum, a little lime juice and a dash of black pepper.

I'm using organic, locally grown and sustainably harvested limes. Just because I've gone over to the Dark Side doesn't mean I can't be a responsible citizen.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: June 10, 2016 10:07PM

Wheeeee! I finally finished the 30 can case of Miller Genuine Draft. La Saucie was with me when I went to replace it and I ended up with a 30 can case of Miller 64... you know, the beer for people in training ...

Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: June 10, 2016 10:14PM

Well, I downed a 32-ounce bottle of Gatorade at work and I will probably sip on some sweet tea before bed now that I am home.

Since we are talking about drinks, has anyone tried the orange flavored Henry's hard soda. Is it like drinking a spiked version of a Crush or Sunkist orange soda. I have been really wanting to try it and if it is worth getting it.

Posted by: sunbeep ( )
Date: June 10, 2016 10:57PM

Yup, picked up a six pack two weeks ago. It's sweet just like drinking soda pop. I couldn't detect any buzz or burn, just too sweet. There are still 4 bottles, you wanna come over I'll give em to ya.

Posted by: Pista ( )
Date: June 12, 2016 01:25AM

When I was young, I once mixed vodka with orange soda and called it a Playskool Screwdriver.

Posted by: Pista ( )
Date: June 12, 2016 01:27AM

Good old gin and tonic. I have recently discovered Q Tonic, which is a relatively expensive mixer, but it's really, really tasty and has half the sugar of regular tonic.

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: June 10, 2016 10:45PM

Cranberry juice with sparkling water.

Posted by: scaredhusband ( )
Date: June 10, 2016 10:52PM

Iced grapeade for me. Yum. Enjoy your freedom to choose any beverage you desire.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: June 10, 2016 10:58PM

Kentucky sour mash

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: June 11, 2016 11:09PM

I'm a day late...whatever....at my son's home. So far this evening we've enjoyed a Tangerine Wheat Beer (Lost Coast Brewery, Eureka, Ca.) and a Brekles Brown Ale (Anchor Brewing, SF, Ca). Life is too short to drink boring beer!

RB

Posted by: dreamweaver ( )
Date: June 11, 2016 11:51PM

Moonshine! Honest-to-goodness.... :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.