Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: June 15, 2016 07:24PM

My weed whacker keeps dying and I have a lot of trimming to do; I wish the prophet would call it back from the dead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Steve Spoonemore ( )
Date: June 16, 2016 12:10AM

I want to say that my whacker keeps dying, too. But I don't anybody confuse me with elderolddog.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: June 15, 2016 07:26PM

"As Latter-day Saints, we have access to so many inspiring and comforting accounts of what awaits us after death."

Inspiring? Perhaps.
Comforting? Sure.

Real?

Nope. :)

Posted by: lillium ( )
Date: June 15, 2016 07:28PM

Let's come up with the exmo Plan of Salvation. I bet ours would be much more comforting and inspiring. And just as real! :-D

Posted by: icanbemenow ( )
Date: June 16, 2016 12:08AM

Once, as children of God, we were told a story about a war in heaven. It scared the children into following their rather mean hearted God, but sometime later, a group of the children realized that it was in fact, just a story. They broke away, and braved a new path that their God should be proud of, if their God did in fact exist. They found themselves, and they were able to experience happiness and contentment for the first time. In death, these brave children, called apostates, were exalted for finding truth while all the closed minded TBM children were put in prison so the apostates could help them transition and help then discover the real "truth of all things,"
The bad men who knew the great and abominable cult was indeed a falsehood, were thrown in the outer darkness forever. Every soul that tried to live a full and happy life lives in the same place, no levels in heaven, no sun, moon, or stars. Everyone is equal.

Maybe. Probably not. They probably just died. But they were happy because they died with bravery and happines.

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: June 15, 2016 11:51PM

Nice. Mormonism still sucks.

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: June 16, 2016 12:36AM

Hey Tommy, Snow's story is pretty impressive.

What have you got?

Posted by: byuatheist ( )
Date: June 16, 2016 12:41AM

Well, one of his buddies called a rescue craft with the power of the Priesthood. That's impressive, right? Right??

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.