Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ANONYMOUS16 ( )
Date: August 09, 2016 02:03AM

About a year before I became a deacon, 4 older teenagers in the ward were exed for having sex in the baptismal font while early morning seminary was taking place on the other side of the curtain. On Sunday's they would leave the door unlocked between the relief society room and women's bathroom. Very often it was not relocked. The fact that there were so many people involved (or at least got caught according to my older exmo brother who was there at the time) made it so just about everyone in the ward knew. Has anyone else ever heard of Mormon teens getting busy in the font? I have wondered how unique of a situation that was.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: randyj ( )
Date: August 10, 2016 06:47PM

One of my wife's co-workers lives behind the back fence of the local LDS chapel. The maintenance building is in the corner of the lot, and the area is wooded. The guy told us that he had to go to the church and complain to the seminary teacher that the students were going behind the building to smoke and drink between seminary class and the time they had to leave for school.

I thought that was kinda funny.

Posted by: poopstone ( )
Date: August 10, 2016 11:02PM

I was driving by the church in Willard about a year ago and saw a teenage boy sitting on top of a teenage girl (who was laying down) out on the lawn. At that age I guess they don't fully comprehend sex?

I made them uncomfortable and they finally got up and left. :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.