Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: quinlansolo ( )
Date: August 14, 2016 09:52AM

Last year as we were driving through my wife (not from UT)absolutely refused to stop by in and check it out, she didn't think it would be safe...partly perhaps the influence of watching Big Love.
I spent most of my free time on Utah's roads, if I take the exit to town any of you would see a problem with it? My FJ has UT plates anyways......

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Eastbourne ( )
Date: August 14, 2016 10:51AM

My outside sales job had me doing business in the Plyg Cities, and have driven through them many, many times. I was never followed or otherwise harassed. However, I know that others were

SUggestion: Before you travel through, call the Mojave County Sheriff's office and put their number in your cell's dialer, and if you think you are being followed/harassed, call them. They maintain an office in Colorado City, and are not associated with Plyg government.

Posted by: Trails end ( )
Date: August 14, 2016 11:42AM

Youll be fine...plygs just love that cloak and dagger high security crap...many are leaving warnys bs and houses being occupied by those people...the death grip is loosening...those trying to escape the crazy can be physically brought back and put in isolation but theres little threat to anyone just touring the wretched place...the mighty are falling

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: August 14, 2016 12:10PM

Posted by: dejavue ( )
Date: August 14, 2016 08:40PM

I agree, you'll be fine driving through the two towns.

I watched the tour video promo, and then let the next video in the sequence that came up after, Amazingly accurate as to what is being played out in Colorado City / Hilldale over the past few years. If anyone wants to be brought up to speed as to the corruption and denigration that religion bestows on humanity, it is worth the watch too.

Thanks Joseph Smith

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.