Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: EssexExMo ( )
Date: September 05, 2016 12:06PM

Not just any wine festival, but 'Winobrania', a week long polish wine festival which has a carnival, street theatre, and various cultural events all week long.
you could call it a sort of 'Octoberfest' - except it's for Wine.....and in September...... and in Poland

I am off to Zielona Gora, Poland for the second time this year - [I thoroughly love the place and may consider retiring there...even if the UK *Doesnt* go down the toilet, post-brexit]

I plan on visiting at least one vineyard (Winnica Cantina in Sulechow).

Although I didnt stay teetotal becasue of Mo-ism, This may be the moment I give up my last connection to my old mo-ism self

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: blindersoff ( )
Date: September 05, 2016 02:42PM

good for you!
I don't like wine, I think it tastes nasty...but I have had some wine coolers, not many. I get horrible side effects though, panic attacks mainly, can't breathe, and just feel awful! maybe I'm allergic, maybe it's just the mormon induced guilt...it sucks.

I would love to enjoy a drink with my husband every once in a while but last time it was so bad that i didn't dare finish the one I was drinking(first one).

so I will sip my lemonade while hubby has his beer. stinkin church!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.