Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: beyondashadow ( )
Date: September 09, 2016 08:33PM

I just posted this essential Gospel Essay on Mormon Stories ...

http://www.mormonstories.org/sam-young-living-law-of-common-consent-voting-opposed/comment-page-1/#comment-533088

Greetings to All of You Blessedly Clueless Sweeties,

As I listened to Sam's truly entertaining tales of personal enlightenment, including all of the confusion surrounding Masturbation and the Law of Chastity, it became obvious that I must share my own Crystal Clarity on that subject ... with the objective of blowing the clouds of obfuscation and uncertainty that are plaguing nearly all of you dear people, however well-meaning you might be.

So ... listen up, everyone. You are the first to read my all new (so NEW it's about to be written down for the first time right now) . . .

THE LAW OF CHASTITY FOR DUMMIES

Core principles are fundamentally important. It is not possible to fully understand or embrace anything without a clear internalization of the underpinning fundamentals that ultimately drive every nuance of a belief or practice, including the Law of Chastity.

What is the Core Principle upon which every aspect of the Law of Chastity can be clearly understood? Try this on for size, and note how much this core principle rings true in your own psyche:

THE ONLY FUNCTIONAL PURPOSE OF HUMAN SEXUAL BEHAVIOR IN THE MORMON CHURCH IS TO GENERATE MORE TITHE PAYERS TO GROW AND EXPAND FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND PERSONAL BENEFIT FOR THE BRETHREN WHO OWN AND CONTROL THE CHURCH, AND ALSO FOR THE BENEFIT THEIR INSIDER RELATIVES AND FRIENDS.

Is that blunt enough for you? Want proof? Then read on. Here is the complete set of ...

LAW OF CHASTITY COROLLARIES

Warning: These are direct and graphic, so fasten your seatbelt. These will clear up Sam's and John's confusion about when and whether masturbation is OK.

1. The only acceptable (temple worthy) way for a Righteous Mormon Male to experience orgasm and ejaculation while awake and conscious is when his naked penis is inserted into the vagina of a human female to which he is lawfully wed, and preferably in the Temple.

1a. The worthy Mormon penis never contacts any other opening, orifice, cleavage, appendage or zone of the female's body. Reason? Only one specific orifice generates new tithe payers. All other receptacles or stimulations are off limits. No exceptions. The Law of Chastity has absolutely nothing to with pleasure or fun, which is only tolerated (not a moral sin) if there is some risk of generating a new tithe payer during the process.

2. The only acceptable (temple worthy) way for a Righteous Mormon Female to experience her own sexuality while awake and conscious is during copulation (orgasm is optional and unnecessary) when her vagina is occupied by the penis of a human male to which she is lawfully wed, and preferably in the Temple.

2a. No object other than a Mormon penis shall ever be inserted into the vagina. The only exceptions are insertions for purpose of feminine hygiene. This does not include any fingers, miscellaneous objects, battery operated devices, etc., in case you are wondering.

3. Masturbation is ALWAYS and FOREVER a direct violation of the Law of Chastity. There are no exceptions, not ever. How so? Read the Core Principle again.

3a. It is impossible for a Mormon male or Mormon female to masturbate a new tithe payer into existence, therefore masturbation is a no-brainer violation of the Law of Chastity.

3b. Masturbation is a moral sin and violation, no matter if you are young or old, male or female, married or single, gay or straight, dead or alive. Period.

3c. If you masturbate, you are a vile and unworthy sinner who should feel racked by intense guilt unless and until you confess to your bishop and repent of your vile worthlessness in the eyes of God and Jesus, whom you have sorely disappointed with your wanton debauchery of your sacred my-body-is-a-temple.

3d. But remember, Jesus hates the sin, but loves the sinner. So just repent as soon as possible and you'll be fine and not have to live with yourself any longer than necessary as the vile and disgusting excuse for a Child of God that you have made yourself into.

3e. If you repent for a while, but then in a moment of weakness, find yourself helplessly relapsing back under Satan's spell of sin and debauchery, then that shows how much faith your really have and how strong your testimony and commitment to keep the commandments and temple covenants really is now, does it not? Is this the best you can do? Are you really THAT weak and faithless?

4. Regarding same sex sex, this is another no-brainer. It is a biologic impossibility for two males or two females to generate a new tithe payer together as a result of their mutual sexual behaviors of any kind whatsoever. This is the core reason why The Brethren simply have never, cannot now, and will not ever tolerate homosexual practice of any kind at any time for any reason as anything other than a Vile Moral Sin Next to Murder. The reason is dirt simple. No new tithe payers. Check the core principle again.

Congratulations are now in order, dear Gospel Doctrine Students! Now you know everything you need to know about the LAW OF CHASTITY! See how clear it all becomes once you understand the Core Principle?

There are more issues of note, which I will cover briefly. You may be wondering about the Law of Chastity when the Mormon female becomes infertile due to menopause. Well, The Brethren are willing to overlook this annoying glitch in natural human ageing. I will remind you that under the original Law of Celestial Marriage (still alive and well in the Hereafter), this menopausal infertility problem was easily solved when the Righteous Mormon Male simply recruited younger, hotter and not to also mention FERTILE females as new polygamous wives. Let the new tithe payers keep on coming! Under the core principle, infertile females are sexually useless, although they can still do chores, help raise their younger sister-wives' new tithe payer kids, etc.

So there you have it! The THE LAW OF CHASTITY FOR DUMMIES in a nutshell. Consider yourself fully informed. You are now equipped to confidently answer ANY question about masturbation and sexual behavior and practice. If there is no risk of generating a new tithe payer, the behavior in question is a vile sin that must be confessed to your bishop as you surrender your temple recommend or get sent home from you mission in disgrace.

(Differing perspectives are invited. However, if you have a differing opinion, good for you, but you are simply wrong. If you don't believe me, ask The Brethren. They know all about the Core Principle. After all, THEY invented it, and THEY continue to vigorously enforce it ... to this day.)

And a sincere thank you to Sam for bringing up this confusing Masturbation question that's too embarrassing for most people to discuss openly. It needed to be discussed. Now it's all cleared up for everyone, thanks to Sam and THE LAW OF CHASTITY FOR DUMMIES!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2016 08:38PM by beyondashadow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: September 09, 2016 08:38PM

Don't fuck except if commanded by Joseph Smith.

Date: September 09, 2016 08:42PM

Geeze, Boner!

Whaddya work for Readers Digest or something?

Can you condense the Book of Mormon for us?

You got talent!

Date: September 09, 2016 08:50PM

Book of Mormon--Condensed version--

I, Nephi, cut off a head, got seasick, and died. My evil nephews turned dark and made war. I copied Isaiah, incorporated some 19th Century Americana, and quoted Shakespeare in a language that never existed. My relative, Alma the Younger, was a wanker who quit wanking. Jesus came, taught, and made a good impression for a few years. Soon, everybody started wanking again and got killed--except for those who wanked less than the others.

Posted by: Dogblogger ( )
Date: September 09, 2016 08:51PM

Short version. The church is in charge of your orgasmic functions.

Date: September 09, 2016 09:00PM

Detailed short version:

The Church is holding ALL of your sexuality and orgasms for ransom. Any orgasm with no proximate financial benefit for The Brethren and their cronies is a vile sin next to murder, for which you will voluntarily punish yourself, up to and including suicide.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: September 09, 2016 09:05PM

If you have a sexual thought, rub it out.

Date: September 09, 2016 09:21PM

I'm following Don's advice!

Date: September 09, 2016 09:24PM

... and if you close your eyes, you can write it off as a Wet Dream.

Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: September 09, 2016 09:11PM

This is heresy. Joseph's Law of Chastity was quite clear: Have sex with whomever you want but don't tell. Are they married to another man? Under-age? No matter! If they can keep it quiet, anything goes. If you really want to observe the teachings of Joseph Smith, be a total horn dog and lie about it if questioned.

Fortunately, I don't have to observe Joseph Smith's sexual rules. Otherwise, it would have fallen off by now.

Date: September 09, 2016 09:22PM

Babylon, good comments about JS, but you are confusing Joseph's PPP's (personal penis priorities) with the modern Law of Chastity as enforced today by The Brethren.

Joseph was not promiscuous. As far as we know, he usually issued himself a fucking license before mounting his conquests. Never mind that he seemed to possess an unlimited inventory of fucking licenses ...

If Joseph were a member today, he would be excommunicated for a fairly long list of routine behaviors that are vile sins for today's members.

Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: September 09, 2016 11:09PM

From the old temple endowment.

The law of chastity is this:the sons of Adam and the daughters of Eve shall not have intercourse unless it is with their wives or husbands.

Left a lot of room for fun things, like eating at the Y :)

Also anytime the bishop tried to ask about my wife and I, I quoted D&C 133. You cannot commit adultry with someone you are married to and if he dared ask my wife he'd answer to me.

After my infamous incident of slamming a missionary against the wall he knew better than to test me.

Date: September 10, 2016 01:05AM

What if your wife or husband is your same gender?

That was not covered in the temple ceremony.

Posted by: cinda ( )
Date: September 09, 2016 11:06PM

"2. The only acceptable (temple worthy) way for a Righteous Mormon Female to experience her own sexuality while awake and conscious is during copulation (orgasm is optional and unnecessary) when her vagina is occupied by the penis of a human male to which she is lawfully wed, and preferably in the Temple.

"....while awake and conscious....",as opposed to not awake and unconscious?

Hahahaha :)

Date: September 10, 2016 01:02AM

The "awake and conscious" language is included to allow for wet dreams as OK because your dreams are conceivably not under your free agency control.

I am only guessing that females experience something similar to wet dreams for males ... maybe without the wet.

If any of you ladies would like to weigh in on female wet dream equivalents, be my guest.

Will any of you confess to orgasms while asleep? There are squirting orgasms, but I get the idea that most women do not squirt.

Any female perspective on topic will further this enlightening thread.

Posted by: misterzelph ( )
Date: September 10, 2016 12:02AM

Is motor boating OK?

Date: September 10, 2016 12:56AM

It's OK if motor boating causes no orgasms and is not a substitute for copulation.

The Brethren will probably tolerate modest foreplay as long as genitalia are not inappropriately stimulated. What is sinful and unacceptable is any kind of orgasm that is not associated with sperm injected into the vagina with a nonzero possibility of conceiving a new tithe payer.

The only righteous function of sex is to generate new tithe payers.

If you want to skate on the edge of the Law of Chastity, you might be able to justify all kinds of foreplay as long as the end game is copulation with chance of pregnancy. Just don't confess anything fun to your bishop.

And if you actually generate lots of new tithe payers, you will please The Brethren enough for them to pretty much not care what else you do with yourself ... if whatever you did created lots of future revenue generators.

When you keep the Core Principle in mind, you can answer pretty much any question about the righteousness of anything sexual.

Posted by: cricket ( )
Date: September 10, 2016 12:45AM

as far as translated correctly by Joseph Smith. If it walks like an Egyptian with an erect phallus then it must be a Mormon prophet.

Date: September 10, 2016 01:07AM

Thanks for that.

We should know how to practice Righteous Necrophilia should the opportunity arise, so to speak.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.